Springfield Expansion | Page 341 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
One of the most humorous theme park articles I've ever read is on the Touring Plans Blog. Derek Burgen's Saturday Six is on all of those Simpson's shows that satirized Theme Parks. A definite must read. I'm still laughing. Note: It's very long.....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:...and a Duff's to boot. :cheers:

One of the most humorous theme park articles I've ever read is on the Touring Plans Blog. Derek Burgen's Saturday Six is on all of those Simpson's shows that satirized Theme Parks. A definite must read. I'm still laughing. Note: It's very long.....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:...and a Duff's to boot. :cheers:
I read that the other day, brilliant episodes!

Reactions: Mad Dog
Screamscape is reporting that Myrtle Beach is getting their own SIMPSONS area, with fully themed exterior with a state of the art 4-D theater with a Simpsons 4-D film and even including a kwik-e-mart and themed food including buzz cola.

How can this be? It sounds like a replica of what's in Universal now. Does Universal not have exclusive rights?

Reactions: Frogki
That is extremely bizzarre but Screamscape has had some off rumors before, maybe they just decided to go with a real whopper? If true this would be really odd...

Screamscape is reporting that Myrtle Beach is getting their own SIMPSONS area, with fully themed exterior with a state of the art 4-D theater with a Simpsons 4-D film and even including a kwik-e-mart and themed food including buzz cola.

How can this be? It sounds like a replica of what's in Universal now. Does Universal not have exclusive rights?

I don't put much weight into it until it's open.

Reactions: Frogki
Springfield is now placed on the map as a separate land from World Expo as "Springfield: Home of The Simpsons."

Now MIB is all alone in World Expo as Fear Factor is done for the season.

It would be nice if Universal built a dark ride on the level of Pooh in Tokyo in the current ride's place for the 30th and likely final season .