Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Springfield Expansion

Restrooms are definitely going per today's permit updates. A silt fence will also apparently be installed in the lagoon, so some sort of waterfront work may go on.

I'd assume most of IFF will be remodeled as well.

The restrooms are completely unnecessary anyhow and in my 100+ times visiting the parks I have never once used them. I typically go in either MIB or Kidzone by ET if I'm around that area.

Not trying to add any TMI into this thread, just pointing out that this is a low traffic area with unnecessary restrooms.

You gotta drop a bomb I recommend the Blue Man restrooms :lol:

I actually think Universal (both parks) have a refreshingly adequate number of restroom facilities. They could probably downsize the IFFF restrooms, but because they're basically attached to a food location, I think they need to (and should) stay.

Apparently, when Transformers' foundation was started, this project had just started getting geared up for code names and stuff. Like, I heard about this in July.

Where are they getting the money for all this stuff? The boosted profits from Potter? Because as others have pointed out, it's amazing to think of what's going on right not compared to the dead period of previous years.

Where are they getting the money for all this stuff? The boosted profits from Potter? Because as others have pointed out, it's amazing to think of what's going on right not compared to the dead period of previous years.

Cayman Islands Bank Account. :lol:

They are going with the mantra of spend, spend, spend, and they will come. Plus, the speed of certain projects is due to tax breaks they can receive.

Cayman Islands Bank Account. :lol:

They are going with the mantra of spend, spend, spend, and they will come. Plus, the speed of certain projects is due to tax breaks they can receive.

Haha yeah, really.

I guess we all better sit back and enjoy it because once they're done, the resort will probably go back in a lull for awhile.

Has any one heard any actual insider fed rumors that this is Simpson's related?

Because it sounds to me that Kwik-E-Mart may also be going, along with waterfront work. This seems to be a much bigger project than just something like Moe's Tavern.

Someone at Comcast looked at the books saw 200 million spent on WWoHP (phase 1)
It has been returned 5 fold already.So they are they are trying to spend this money before July 1 2013.When corporate taxes are figured.If all these projects are at 90% or greater by that date they can pay for it without paying tax on this money.

0.jpg