Springfield Expansion | Page 217 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
DWxnfgph.jpg

tPGgigyh.jpg

Somebody asked a few pages ago.

So I'm going next week and was wondering...where should I eat for lunch? I'm dying to try chicken and waffles....are they good enough to make a good first time impression?

here is a picture of the Clogger Burger

Funny, you took this picture from an angle that allows the sun to come through from behind. That is one of the principles of modern food photography; the stained glass effect. A pro magazine photog would have hit it with an additional light from the left front. Otherwise, those curly fries look so tasty because the sun is shining through them and enhancing their color.

Thanks for the pics hildyp0824 and quickfire609! :thumbs:

There's a typo on the map. It should be "all your favorites from The Simpsons" not "The Simpson's" :look:

Universal needs a new map design BADLY. Or at least try and update it to make it represent the park. All they do is Photoshop on the name of the attraction over whatever building was there in the past and call it a day. Would it really hurt to make the Maps actually reflect the park?

Universal needs a new map design BADLY. Or at least try and update it to make it represent the park. All they do is Photoshop on the name of the attraction over whatever building was there in the past and call it a day. Would it really hurt to make the Maps actually reflect the park?

I'm guessing you'll see one next year when Potter opens.

And let's also keep in mind that neither Transformers nor the Springfield expansion are officially open. I think there could be a better visual representation of these areas in the map after June 20th.

And let's also keep in mind that neither Transformers nor the Springfield expansion are officially open. I think there could be a better visual representation of these areas in the map after June 20th.

Eh. I don't think they would have put them on the map like that if they were just going to come out with a new one in a few weeks, but maybe.

I'm keeping that in mind, but also in the back of my mind, I remember how they didn't really change anything when Despicable Me opened last year. Same sort of copy and paste type deal.

So I'm going next week and was wondering...where should I eat for lunch? I'm dying to try chicken and waffles....are they good enough to make a good first time impression?

YES! That's what I had my first trip (even though I originally wanted to fulfill a longtime dream of ordering a Krusty Burger). Was so good the friend I was with ordered it for her lunch the next day. The maple syrup mayo is incredible. Now that I know, when they ask if I want it on the sandwich or on the side I'll be saying "both!"

If there's one thing I honestly can't give much of a crap about....it's maps.:lol:
I don't really either. :lol:

In fact, I hardly ever pick one up at Universal. But still, it'd be nice for the maps that they do have to be of higher quality to match the rest of their recent offerings.

Map artwork will be changing shortly as a matter of fact :thumbs: