Springfield | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Gate A entrance is a little to the right of were it use to enter.   It runs down two construction walls that wall-off the old Gate A queue and extended standby queue. Gate A now merges with the standby line at the "split" for the different levels of the ride. Gate A no longer goes directly into the pre show rooms .

Reactions: Chris
I wonder if they are building a single rider line. I checked the USJ website and found out BTTF has a single rider line there.

I think it's silly that it doesn't offer single rider in any way. What they should do is offer a single rider pass like Disney does with a few of its rides that dont have a dedicated line (like Indiana Jones) and have guests go through Gate A.

Or lineup through the handicap accessible entrance.

Moe's, Krusty, Duff I hear are the facades. The Moe's on the Kwik-E-Mart will be removed.
Interesting. The building going up fast does look like it could be the Duff stand, but then you mentioned that it should be a facade. The building doesn't really look like a Lard Lad unless they're changing the design. Hmm....

Interesting with the Moe's Bar...

Would we keep Mulligan's with the addition of this bar?

Will we have 3 bars in the park once the Wizarding World opens with the Boar's Head?

Feeling like Seagram's days all over again... LOL

I wonder if they'll close the one facing Minion Mayhem. Gonna be an odd location to grab a drink: right next to the most family friendly attraction in the park.
Mulligan's has always been such a strange place to have in a theme park. It's a relatively small hole-in-the-wall and they even have a little CRT in the corner that plays sports and various programming. It's something you'd expect to run into in an actual city, rather than Universal Studios.

Reactions: Allen The Actor
*Hogs Head :p

I wonder if they'll close the one facing Minion Mayhem. Gonna be an odd location to grab a drink: right next to the most family friendly attraction in the park.
Retheme it to Minion Microbrews.

But seriously, I don't know what they'd do with it. Might as well keep it there and have three bars in the park. 1) It would probably be good overflow when the park gets packed and 2) It gives something for dad to do while the kids are playing at SSFL. I don't know what else they'd do with it besides allowing more space for an HHN maze. It wouldn't really add much more room to the maze.

I would like to see the gift shop reopen across from Mulligan's. Although I don't drink, I would be willing to pay for a drink for one lucky lady on the forums!

Minions need more gift shops! LOL.

I would like to think that the mystery building is Duff Brewery due to the early framing resembling the construction from the early days of Orlando's version. Also, there could be smokestacks on the roof? However, I don't see any of the piping tracks made to the area for water/etc. Therefore, I think it's going to be more carnival games.

T2vL5v4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: