Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser | Page 60 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, come on…
Yeah, this is just continuing the trend of marketing material that's just begging to be made fun of.

Meanwhile, they refuse to give us Star Wars characters we all actually care about right now such as Din Djarin, Grogu, Asoka Tano, Bo-Katan Kryze, Boba Fett, Moff Gideon, Post-RotJ Luke Skywalker, etc. Literally no one cares about the sequels. Hell, I liked 2 out of 3 movies and I don't give a flying f to see anything that came from those movies. Give use what is going on and is popular NOW.

SW:GS 2.0

STAR WARS: Impirial Prison Ship Escape Adventure.

"You have been captured by Stormtroopers and transported to the Imperial Prison Ship above Bantuu, where Darth Vader addresses the new group of prisoners informing them that escape is impossible and attempting such would surely result in death. Over the next 36 hours the clues needed to unlock the escape pods are revealed."

SW:GS 2.0

STAR WARS: Impirial Prison Ship Escape Adventure.

"You have been captured by Stormtroopers and transported to the Imperial Prison Ship above Bantuu, where Darth Vader addresses the new group of prisoners informing them that escape is impossible and attempting such would surely result in death. Over the next 36 hours the clues needed to unlock the escape pods are revealed."
First clue: enter your ATM pin number on this datapad. You'll need more credits if you're going to escape!

I just have to wonder how the pricing will end up “giving” at some point, because it’s clear current pricing won’t be sustainable. Dare I say we see price adjustments before (calendar) year end.

It would be great if they decided to start doing CM discounts and maybe even AP discounts to fill last min spots (ex 20-30 days out not unlike DCL).
More likely, I could see them trying to bury this inside some vacation packages, where it ends up being cheaper but only by virtue of the fact that you are already spending $12,000.

The hosted vloggers have officially descended on the Starcruiser... but can't post about it until Friday. Hope they're able to give honest reviews, especially considering most couldn't afford the price tag if they weren't invited.
They're Disney vloggers...but if they say it's bad then we'll know it's really bad, the bad that money can't wish away.

Luckily IGN and other non-Disney Blogger media are going to be reporting about this. With the price tag to stay here, if this is a mediocre or subpar experience, I can't even see Disney Bloggers covering Disney's tracks as they have set themselves up for criticism with it only being 2-days and then charging an exorbitant amount.

I expect to hear a lot of "Unless you're a huge Star Wars fan..." and "The decision to not put in a pool remains puzzling..."

Reactions: Clive
I just have to wonder how the pricing will end up “giving” at some point, because it’s clear current pricing won’t be sustainable. Dare I say we see price adjustments before (calendar) year end.

Rumor is they are already surveying about "dinner cruises." Which probably should have been more of a focus all along.

They're Disney vloggers...but if they say it's bad then we'll know it's really bad, the bad that money can't wish away.

A lot appear to not even be bloggers -- just Instagram "influencers," They truly have no credibility to put at risk.

Reactions: tielo
The hosted vloggers have officially descended on the Starcruiser... but can't post about it until Friday. Hope they're able to give honest reviews, especially considering most couldn't afford the price tag if they weren't invited.

Len said it best, if any review doesn’t end with them having booked their own trip then it’s not worth it.

Luckily IGN and other non-Disney Blogger media are going to be reporting about this. With the price tag to stay here, if this is a mediocre or subpar experience, I can't even see Disney Bloggers covering Disney's tracks as they have set themselves up for criticism with it only being 2-days and then charging an exorbitant amount.

I expect to hear a lot of "Unless you're a huge Star Wars fan..." and "The decision to not put in a pool remains puzzling..."

I don't know. My guess is that most bloggers will say whatever they think will keep the free stuff coming. They aren't exactly objective to begin with. The non-Disney bloggers will provide a more fair assessment as you mentioned but I would discount anything that comes from the Disney-philes. There is nothing wrong with that either as they aren't supposed to be impartial journalists.

There is nothing wrong with that either as they aren't supposed to be impartial journalists.
No, They should hold Disney accountable. Blog Mickey and YouTube channels like Mickey Views and DSNY Newscast. WDWNT also calls out Disney probably the most when they drop a turd, but I believe their media privileges were stripped.

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
I trust WDWNT more then the blogger

They like everything and even when bloggers or sites don't like what Disney/Universal do...its really not much more then free advertisement still

Not saying someone wont like this but i see many reviews ending with "this isn't for me but Disney..." then blah blah please dont take my accress away Disney....and all that