Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 159 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I turned on my video camera and shot out the window while driving in the other day. Interesting to see how the backside of this thing is looking.

More pics here: Disney’s Hollywood Studios Update – Star Wars, Toy Story, Store Closures and Skyliner Construction – Orlando ParkStop

03019.MTS_.Still002.jpg

03019.MTS_.Still004.jpg

03019.MTS_.Still005.jpg

03019.MTS.Still001.jpg

Then they shouldn't be visible to guests as the enter the park if they will be unfinished. There's no maintenance to do inside them and leaving them unfinished where they can be seen is bad show.

The entrance that Alicia filmed this from is no longer going to exist as a guest entrance once the new entrance opens later this year.
Barely exists now. Besides CMs using it there was only 1 other regular guest going in that way when I did. Only 1 booth open.

And after meeting up with the parking attendants they led us down to Cast Member parking because they didn’t expect regular guests to enter that way I guess. Had to drive out to the exit path and start over.

Reactions: Nick and Disneyhead
Barely exists now. Besides CMs using it there was only 1 other regular guest going in that way when I did. Only 1 booth open.

And after meeting up with the parking attendants they led us down to Cast Member parking because they didn’t expect regular guests to enter that way I guess. Had to drive out to the exit path and start over.
Weird. That's the only entrance I ever take...especially since I'm coming from west I-4, it's normally the easiest. I've never had anything like that happen to me.

Weird. That's the only entrance I ever take...especially since I'm coming from west I-4, it's normally the easiest. I've never had anything like that happen to me.
It was middle of the day and I was traveling alone in my car. Parking attendant at TV lot said, well to be fair, you do look like a cast member. Okay great, thanks, I guess?