Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 161 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Space tramway? or just how it will connect to the parking lot across from the canal where guests will park? Looks like spaces and diagonal striping on the other side.

Reactions: Alicia
The other interesting thing to note is that there are no outdoor paths/walkways/pool area other than the usual few spots out front for baggage unload and check-in and a service corridor for deliveries that runs around the back to the loading dock area.

I'm really curious to see how they will theme this. I'm imagining a "space port" and a setup where you are launched into orbit either as a family or in a group setting (4D theatre?). Once you reach "the ship" you are taken to your staterooms and once the ship reaches its destination, a shuttlecraft (indoor, themed hangar) takes you to the surface and the Baatu outpost.

Reactions: glocon
I will be stunned if this hotel doesn't have a fully immersive way to get to GE. Arriving, yeah, you need a ride of sorts once, and you have the choice of just walking out a door to normalcy. But a visit to Batuu should be fully themed. Perhaps even a Hogwarts express type ride.

Seems like Thrawn: Alliances will be very much a introduction piece for those wanting to know more of Batuu, the setting of Galaxy's Edge more, now thanks to that Padme will have a small bit on the planet in the new book..

Thrown together quick from bio's aerial a few weeks ago (construction has advanced too much since for me to point out clearly what I want to), but in case you guys didn't know, this is where the queue for Battle Escape will begin (Red arrow). The exit will be out the giant, curved structure near the Battle Escape building.

1ZVAGpt.jpg

Thrown together quick from bio's aerial a few weeks ago (construction has advanced too much since for me to point out clearly what I want to), but in case you guys didn't know, this is where the queue for Battle Escape will begin (Red arrow). The exit will be out the giant, curved structure near the Battle Escape building.

1ZVAGpt.jpg

That's interesting. The moment you enter the land the ride's marquee attraction is to the left? That is gonna be one heck of a bottleneck.

That's interesting. The moment you enter the land the ride's marquee attraction is to the left? That is gonna be one heck of a bottleneck.
The full model that was seen at D23 last year shows this area and what looks to be a marquee, wait time signs and split offs for stand-by and FP+.

I’ll try to find it later tonight, I just saw it recently.

1ZVAGpt.jpg

Wasn't there in the concept art, a section of turret's that would've been used for the proper entrance's of Stand-By, Single Rider, and FastPass? Or, am I going crazy?

Did anybody hear on the latest Jim Hill podcast about this being used as a wedding venue?
Yea, as long as you don't mind getting married at 2AM.

It could certainly work though, they have over a dozen places you can choose to get married as it is now, including new ones in front of the Tree of Life or Chinese Theater... So why not keep adding more? Especially if there's a market for it.

Related interesting video about weddings at Disney World:

Yea, as long as you don't mind getting married at 2AM.

It could certainly work though, they have over a dozen places you can choose to get married as it is now, including new ones in front of the Tree of Life or Chinese Theater... So why not keep adding more? Especially if there's a market for it.

Related interesting video about weddings at Disney World:

That was the video I watched that made me remember. Videos by you, Tim Tracker, Rob Plays have now become essential viewing during dinner. It's a funny old time.

Getting married by C3PO would be a dream for a lot of nerds out there.