Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 160 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
"The floating image may be in a space in which viewers may be present such that the viewers can be near to the image and can, in some cases, walk about and interact with the floating image."

Yea that isn't in The Haunted Mansion and certainly not in the 1800's

Reactions: Mike S
Looks good. I think the exteriors, shops, and restaurants will be ready for “late 2019” but I worry about the ride systems. Fingers crossed.

Looks good. I think the exteriors, shops, and restaurants will be ready for “late 2019” but I worry about the ride systems. Fingers crossed.
I don't have too much concern. Disney likes to let projects take longer than they need to in order to spread costs out over quarters a lot of times, but this is a case where it's one of Disney's biggest IPs and they've announced an opening time frame already. I'm fairly confident Disney will be doing all they can to ensure the land opens by for the Holiday crowds. They'd lose out on too much money by failing to get it open on time.

Reactions: Mike S
I don't have too much concern. Disney likes to let projects take longer than they need to in order to spread costs out over quarters a lot of times, but this is a case where it's one of Disney's biggest IPs and they've announced an opening time frame already. I'm fairly confident Disney will be doing all they can to ensure the land opens by for the Holiday crowds. They'd lose out on too much money by failing to get it open on time.

Also why being second to open is a blessing in disguise.

Picture something like Turtle Talk with Crush (sorry you have to for this illustration), mixed with a fog curtain and projection

Could be fun