Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 177 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I love watching 4 year olds biting the queue rails and everyone in line behind them holding on to the rail the knee high screaming snot monster just licked.

We usually go through a box of anti bacterial wipes while in Magic Kingdom. ha ha. I always tell my daughter, don't touch anything unless your required for safety reasons. People think we have our arms up on space mountain for the thrill, but it's actually out of fear of Ebola.

Well Disney can’t win for loosing some people were angry that ride is being watered down now it being the ride a little more interactive is bad to. Listen I understand the concerns but who truly knows what the final prouduct will turn out to be.

I have a feeling that we are going to see a lot of subtle tweaks to the rides and interactive stuff after this opens....OR more accurately, DL might see the tweaks and changes before it opens at DHS.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Overly expensive and not needed. Universal would do it better :rolleyes:

Perhaps one could also acknowledge that a lot of passion and time is taken for projects like this, especially to this scale? :shifty:

Already posted in the DL thread, but it deserves to copied here! Just pure awesome!! This is AMAZING!!!

As a SW nerd, man does that Chess room look amazingly detailed. I have to wonder if Imagineer's were on the set of TFA or TLJ during the development of this, just to ensure that things can be as accurate as possible.

__

On a completely un-related note..how much are we betting that Falcon may go Timed Ticket at launch, ala' Fallon?

Reactions: Mike S
As a SW nerd, man does that Chess room look amazingly detailed. I have to wonder if Imagineer's were on the set of TFA or TLJ during the development of this, just to ensure that things can be as accurate as possible.

They were absolutely there taking thousands of photos and shooting their own content for Galaxy's Edge along side the production of TFA and TLJ in Pinewood.

From Making Star Wars,

Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Millennium Falcon missions, Hondo & Early Access to Batuu on the way? | Making Star Wars

• Hondo to have an Active role for the Millennium Falcon attraction.
  • Corellia from Solo: A Star Wars Story to be used as the main location for MF, set in Sequel Era
  • Three Missions will be apart of the ride.
  • All Passengers will have assignments, speed; gunning; pilot; mechanics; and a rider
  • All of Batuu is set during Episode VIII & IX
  • TV Spots are being filmed close to the location of The Mandelorian
  • The Full-Size Falcon is nearly ready to be installed

Last edited:
From Making Star Wars,

Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Millennium Falcon missions, Hondo & Early Access to Batuu on the way? | Making Star Wars

• Corellia from Solo: A Star Wars Story to be used as the main location, set in Sequel Era
  • Three Missions will be apart of Solo
  • All Passengers will have assignments, speed; gunning; pilot; mechanics; and a rider

That sounds pretty cool. I would imagine most people will want to control the shop. I wonder how it will be decided. Multiple random missions is also a great idea...although that may make lines even longer...

I would imagine most people will want to control the shop. I wonder how it will be decided. Multiple random missions is also a great idea...although that may make lines even longer...

I will be extremely interested to see how they avoid making the "engineers" in the third row feel like they're getting a subpar (relative to the rest of the cockpit's occupants) experience.

Reactions: HPFred
From Making Star Wars,

• Corellia from Solo: A Star Wars Story to be used as the main location for MF, set in Sequel Era
  • Three Missions will be apart of the ride.

Hondo. That's not Laura Dern's character from The Last Jedi is it?