Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

I'm guessing acceptance and satisfaction of GESWL and Smugglers Run in DHS will be better than Disneyland, in part, because expectations are a bit lower than they were when California opened.

A group of "20" is a bit too many to be "sneaking" into anywhere without getting caught.
At the same time... they did get caught. And fired. Supposedly.

Heard a story today (not sure if true or not) that a group of of about 20 Disney CP cast members snuck into RotR the other day and all got fired.
I could buy if there was only a few that tried to sneak in, but 20 just seems to be a bit far fetched to be believed.

Heck, they were probably going back to college this week anyway. Not like flipping hamburgers or guarding fastpass line internships are going to get you a good job after graduation anyways.

"Modal Notes" sounds fantastic. The rest... not so much. "Mad About Mad About Me" tries to fix what wasn't broken. But whoever worked on "Modal Notes" earned their paycheck and then some.

Does the playlist really not feature the classic versions of "Cantina Band" and "Cantina Band 2" anywhere?
Are you referring to the in-park experience or the album? If the latter, I’d assume they thought people would just download the tracks from the A New Hope soundtrack proper.

So I have heard (take it for what it’s worth) that there will be no soft opening. Disney wants a big line for opening day to show the media that Galaxy’s Edge is a hit.

A soft opening could reduce opening day crowds.
This makes sense, actually. If locals go to a soft opening (like me), I’m not going on opening day.