Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (DHS)

Well, they likely shouldn't have opened it then if they can't handle the demand.
They were never going to be able to handle the demand. Hotel capacity is outstripping ride capacity. Every new ride of this level at WDW is going to have more demand than capacity for a long time.

I'm interested in seeing what the boarding group is at 1pm, halfway through the day, and if Disney will accommodate all those with boarding passes. My worry is someone showing up at 8am and got a pass will wait till 10pm and won't be able to ride.

I'm interested in seeing what the boarding group is at 1pm, halfway through the day, and if Disney will accommodate all those with boarding passes. My worry is someone showing up at 8am and got a pass will wait till 10pm and won't be able to ride.

Feel bad for the cast members working at Guest Relations. What could you even offer them at that point? A ticket and an early boarding group in the morning? What if this was that person's last day?

133 is the furthest boarding pass I’ve seen, grabbed by someone just after 8am.

Also, heads up, when it says EVENING for current time in the app, that’s for boarding passes that are being handed out now. Not yours. You have to click on my status to learn anything about the boarding pass you already have. It said Afternoon on the screen when I entered the ride with my pass around 8am for example. Kinda like old paper FastPass when it says what time they’re offering now, but it’s s General time of day rather than a specific time.

I was considering doing a trip on Sunday but I only have one ticket available and don’t wanna risk it. I rather wait till Jan. when things should slow down a bit.

I can honestly barely form a coherent thought about what I just experienced. All I know is, as of right this second, I absolutely loved that and it might just be the best ride I’ve ever been on. I’m kinda in shock right now.