Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 213 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So was the March 10th opening date ever a real plan or just a guess based on the potential marketing that was presented as fact via a game of telephone?

My understanding was it a worst-case-scenario target. Remember, they planned to have this thing open in January when they structured the previous round of AP blockouts. The fact that they've moved the grand opening up to mid-February is a good sign.

I noticed the YouTube upload has some additional and different footage.

Looks like we finally have our first look at Samantha Kelly's Toad speaking some full sentences. Hell, I think this is the first time in years (I think since Super Mario Sunshine) that we hear Toad speak full sentences at all!

Last edited:
I'm still wondering what the inside of Mount Beanpole will look like? I'm betting it's a giant underground cavern with stairs. It's obviously not just gonna be a warp pipe, there's no sign of an elevator downstairs and there needs to be a way to get to the outdoor overlook in the snow area.

Any chance park hours on February 17th will have a closing time or 9pm or later? It would be tragic if they closed at 6pm.

From @Cygnus, he dmed USH's help-line in asking on how Timed Returns will be handled for day to day ops, and it sounds like it won't be used unless if the land hits capacity.

View attachment 17990

To also bring up, the kiosks have been installed: they will be next to the Supply Vault.
Disney: You MUST get a Boarding Group for Cosmic Rewind even though you can clearly see that no one is in line after 4PM.

Universal: Come to Super Nintendo World.

Disney: You MUST get a Boarding Group for Cosmic Rewind even though you can clearly see that no one is in line after 4PM.

Universal: Come to Super Nintendo World.
Wow, just letting your paying customers enjoy the land instead of then having to play some squirrel lottery or go through virtual hoops to experience it!? Wow! What an incredible concept!
This reservation system makes sense for USH

So glad they are going this route over struck timed periods with wrist bands
This makes me very happy as well! With a park as small as USH, there’s no excuse for Disney to pull this crap for their new additions. They’ll likely have boarding groups and reservations for MMRR when it opens.

It sounds like they learned their mistakes from Potter. Remember when they jacked up the prices of their passes and removed benefits? Glad they’ve learned that just showing up and enjoying the land is the way to go! Well done USH for having a “consumer first” mentality here!