Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 245 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Can't believe still no February park hours.
They must be gather lots of data and seeing with the current staff they have how they can best work the park I'm betting.

It sucks its down to the wire but hopefully they make it work out better for everyone

Do you need a reservation or anything fancy to get into a technical rehearsal like this? Or do you just need a day ticket and to cross your fingers that it's soft-opened that day?

I hope this:

Is included in this list:

I don’t recall seeing such exposed mechanisms at USJ?

I agree. I noticed this and another very visible Koopa mechanical element when visiting, and I wasn't looking for problems. I hope they are addressed.

I agree. I noticed this and another very visible Koopa mechanical element when visiting, and I wasn't looking for problems. I hope they are addressed.

I am just wondering if this is also the case at USJ and it just doesn’t have the same level of dedication in filming to catch these things, or what the difference is between the two to allow such views?

Don't want to make anyone anxious, but on the topic of long-term maintenance, I went to SNW at USJ at opening and then 8 months later, and on the second visit I noticed many, many outdoor show elements broken or running in b-mode.

The good news is that on my third visit about a year later, pretty much everything had been fixed. But given the comparatively poor reputation of maintenance at American parks, I wonder if that will be enough...

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Bro can never just like something
lol

Nothing and I mean nothing is perfect. But I give props all the time for great designs, movies, TV shows, books, etc

I love the Mario Kart ride, if I could just walk on it I would go on it soooo much but do I wish some little things were changed yes, like how slow the vehicles load and already in another post voiced those concerns.

Recenlty loved Puss and Boots 2, Andor, Tales of the Jedi, High on Life, The Mario Kart ride and Super Nintendo (but they are not perfect and there is room to improve some elements like adding more of these AR devices in the land), The new Elvis film, Fire of Love (documentary), Fortnite Chapter 3, Batman Unburied the audio podcast, Marvel's the Wasterlanders Podcasts.....need me to keep going (I also think the moves Universal is making with the Vegas and Texas mini land is really smart and hope to get to visit both)

Making suggestions isn't a crime on here like some posters on the site think. We are here to talk about theme parks if I just said

"Agreed, Mario Kart is a good ride" "Agreed, Harry Potter is a good land" then this would be the most boring forums on the internet. We are here to express our opinion and thoughts and discuss them with others who care enough to respond and follow the industry. I'm not going to censor myself and just nod and agree with everything

I've been to the land 3 times now...9 hours total I'm literally in the top 20 players in the land(Look up username Jerroddragon). So I have many thoughts on the land and concerns, if people don't want to heat my ideas and concerns block me or simply ignore my posts but I'm breaking no rules by participating here.

Last edited:
I love this but wish they had more then two to look through.

On this I agree. I think a lot of people won't realise they are there which is a shame as this really is a standout piece of tech. I'd like to have seen some looking in the direction of mount Beanpole.

Whatever it's compromises, this land does feel like a HUGE win for USH.

On this I agree. I think a lot of people won't realise they are there which is a shame as this really is a standout piece of tech. I'd like to have seen some looking in the direction of mount Beanpole.

Whatever it's compromises, this land does feel like a HUGE win for USH.
The land is amazing but from the people I’ve brought to the land, talking to cast members and listening to other guests

the size of the land is the number one complaint which translates to compromises like only two AR looking areas and less games to play (while we pay ten buck Extra for the same power bands as Japan)

I’m glad we got the land and just wishwho ever greenlite this understood the hype behind the Nintendo IP and ironically it seems now universal is now fine with tearing down more studio after the fact

While many can see this as complaining, it’s just the truth of the situation and considering how the parks have looked during peak season and the amount of express passes they sell it’s to me fair to wish that the higher ups just had more knowledge of the normal guest experience and how it can affect the flow of lands,

As a local, whatever I can go again but people traveling here I feel for when they have to wait 2-3 hours for the ride only get to do it once and the band games also have longer waits because we have less games/no second attraction/USH on peak days seems to sell too many express passes backing up the normal lines

also maybe someone can confirm or deny the land only holding around 4,000 guests but that’s what CMs have told me after leaving the land and we get to talking about the pros and cons. Because that sounds mike it’s going to be hard to let every guest in the land to see when on average 35 thousand gusts a day come into the park (via from the data I can find online)