Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 243 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
All - at this time consider ducking out if you want to avoid spoilers. Review threads will go up soon.
Well um, see you all until I either go there or when AP previews come. Did not expect what I ended up coming back to.

Actually wait, I have one question: Does this mean they're gonna start selling the power up bands? That's probably the only word I'd like to know. Softs or none. Feel free to quote or PM me since that'll probably be the only thing I'll peek in for for IU notifications.

I think I'd also like to know how softs pan out before I make any plans. I think I might go on Tuesday, and if there's no softs, I'll at least have a power up band if they're already being sold.

Well um, see you all until I either go there or when AP previews come. Did not expect what I ended up coming back to.

Actually wait, I have one question: Does this mean they're gonna start selling the power up bands? That's probably the only word I'd like to know. Softs or none. Feel free to quote or PM me since that'll probably be the only thing I'll peek in for for IU notifications.

I think I'd also like to know how softs pan out before I make any plans. I think I might go on Tuesday, and if there's no softs, I'll at least have a power up band if they're already being sold.
Bands are on sale.

Reactions: BriefCasey
I’m at the land now

in a Mario/walugi black t shirt, blonde hair and a fallout (vault style)blue Jacket

Please feel free to say hi if you see me in the park today

Reactions: alias8703
Also inside SNW right now waiting to dine at Toad’s. Glad I got to experience USJ before, this really is a lite version.

So does anyone have advice on the bands staying on you?
Played the the crank game and it flew off and has some scuff marks now

Man what a big week for Universal. Suddenly, Disney’s announcements earlier in the week have a different context for me.