Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 241 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
When softs can happen at anytime, it really means anytime. Literally at the snap of a finger. Literally the most reliable people possible can tell you a soft is happening tomorrow and then it doesn’t. It’s literally a total crap shot. That's the way it is.

I’m starting to get flashbacks of JW. EVERYONE was camped out for JW but they ended up happening within the final hour of park closing.

Now that I've got my AP reservation, I don't feel super inclined to go to the park in hopes of softs unless they start selling the Power Up bands ahead of the AP previews. It's nice knowing I've got a guaranteed date at least.

Though if softs happen with no spoiler tags of the experience, I may just dip from this thread until then. That said I haven't looked at much of the preview articles.

Would they really soft open this thing in the terrible weather conditions SoCal has been dealing with recently? I doubt it.
This weekend has more rain but next week should be golden for some soft opening times.

Also USH please start selling the bands.....lol
(side note my GF told me to look online and see if anyone made a custom walugi band and nope nothing....very surprising)

Toadstool menu is up on the app too, but it seems to be short a few items, the soups and the rib special.

Do we think USH will let people into the park 10-15 mins early most days after the land opens to help with crowd flows?

I remember the first several months Porter opened, they offered early entry about a half hour before park opening. I could see them offering the same once SNW opens.
That would be amazing if they did, fingers are crossed for that

When softs can happen at anytime, it really means anytime. Literally at the snap of a finger. Literally the most reliable people possible can tell you a soft is happening tomorrow and then it doesn’t. It’s literally a total crap shot. That's the way it is.

I’m starting to get flashbacks of JW. EVERYONE was camped out for JW but they ended up happening within the final hour of park closing.

*taps the sign*

I remember that day, it soft opened briefly in the evening and then everyone showed up later that night upon hearing the news and waited around only for it to stay closed. The NEXT morning however, there was a huge line on the lower lot for the chance of softs and they pretty much had to open it lol. The ride wasn’t supposed to open until over a week later