Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 240 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do we know if this land will have any of the Underground section elements from Osaka? There's a small screen minigame, the shrinking effect, and large ? Blocks that I hope translate to this land as well.

Do we know if this land will have any of the Underground section elements from Osaka? There's a small screen minigame, the shrinking effect, and large ? Blocks that I hope translate to this land as well.
Pretty sure we lost all the Underground stuff except the game here at 3:06

Reactions: Alicia
They need to bring the cake from Tokyo, it looks fab :'(
Fortunately, I think expanding food options aren't out of the question. If I'm not wrong, the current Jurassic Cafe got a few new items over time, didn't it? I think I remember seeing a Bread bowl being advertised on my last visit there, and I don't remember seeing it back in 2019.

I mean to be weird, but how many of you are buying at $50+ Cake? I get why this cake is made, but I’m normally at a theme park with 1, or 2, or 3 other people. None of us could finish an entire cake.

The cupcake is a better idea imo

I mean to be weird, but how many of you are buying at $50+ Cake? I get why this cake is made, but I’m normally at a theme park with 1, or 2, or 3 other people. None of us could finish an entire cake.

The cupcake is a better idea imo
I mean, I'd be happy even if its only served during the busy seasons but its nostalgic and fun.

I can get cup cakes anywhere for much cheaper but I joking say Peach promised me a and my friends cake 20+ years ago and hopefully soon we can finally get our promised reward

It'll happen when it happens, if it happens. But it won't deeper into next week, as they will be hosting TM previews, with AP previews following that.
I think it also depends at what state they want the land to be in before they let guests in. Though based on how it looked on Friday, I'm not sure the land will be completely done even by TM previews (or hell AP previews). The rain the past few days certainly doesn't help

I think it also depends at what state they want the land to be in before they let guests in. Though based on how it looked on Friday, I'm not sure the land will be completely done even by TM previews (or hell AP previews). The rain the past few days certainly doesn't help

If it's not ready, they're not letting guests in. My understanding is they're buttoning everything up now, but stuff happens. I know a bunch of folks gathered on Monday expecting/hoping a preview, and there was a very real chance they opened then. But... they're unannounced not promised for a reason.