Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 242 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What’s the point of AP previews? Lol

AP Previews give AP's a guaranteed (if you got a booking) opportunity to experience the land before most of the general public, as a perk for being an AP.

Less fuss, don't need to wait around all day hoping for a soft opening, and don't have to fight with the opening day crowds.

AP previews doesn't necessarily mean AP's get to experience it first, it's just a way to be nice to AP's and get them in the door before the chaos happens.

we did it joe dot gif

I am super excited, as this looks incredible, but if I can be critical for one second now that we have some footage from inside...

1673548808902.png

This part really does look... not so great

I do have a theory for why they chose this route however....

I am super excited, as this looks incredible, but if I can be critical for one second now that we have some footage from inside...

View attachment 18147

This part really does look... not so great

I do have a theory for why they chose this route however....

Earthquake? Easy replacement? Because inside it does look bad, especially that part.

Tomorrow is going to be very busy on the lower lot now that the news is out :lol:. Plus. it's going to rain this weekend so the chance of softs could be lower.

Any truth that some of the prefab for a literal couple of interactive elements weren’t produced in time hence they’re not in the land? Heard we may get them in the foreseeable future (such as the music blocks)