Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Actually, I remember now, I was having a convo with an insider a few months ago (not sure if they want me to reveal their name) and he confirmed to me that there are two versions of the ride. One for Kidzone and one for the new gate. The new gate version was apparently single story and the Kidzone two stories to make it more compact.
That could be possible, since only queue/giftshop/exit/bathrooms/etc are on top floor, with entire ride on bottom floor.

I don't think it's the entire footprint yet. Looks like they were going up in phases. I'd love to see a newer aerial view now.

EDIT: Call me crazy, but I was expecting something more like this:

View attachment 7966

The more I look into it, and closer I look at the construction photos. I am starting to think the final building will look sort of like this and have the entrance at the end of a courtyard type area. I only say this because both instances of the concept art show the entrance being on the 2nd level and there appears to be an elevated footpath within that courtyard area.

jhmmh.jpg

As much as that'd be..something, this picture begs to differ.

20180924123725.jpg

Honestly, as much as I know you are probably much more right than I am, I don't agree that the entrance would be closer to Hogwarts.

Everything has seemed, at-least to me; that for them, the entrance would be much closer to where that giant hole next to parking is (near where Matthew Miller took his pic a day back), considering the layout of everything else around it seeming more along the lines of the Orlando Permits in shape (and from what I get the vibe from via the video art that Osaka posted from themselves).

That's my quell, although I think that's starting to get away from Hollywood, now is it? ;)
__
My gut tells me with SNW, they're going to have MarioKart located around 22-25 (and 16-20 if that holds out), with the building facing on the southern end.

I am hearing that USH will get a unique layout for SNW due to the awkward plot for Hollywood. Guaranteed, Stage 29 (or known today as 55) will be demolished for Nintendo to wrap around Transformers. I expect more murals on the Transformer building or tall Nintendo walls to cover it up!

Stage 16-20 are not being removed...

Expect this land to push up against JP and be close (like how Hogsmeade is close to DWT). Also, expect Japan to have a larger land than Hollywood.

Last edited:
I am hearing that USH will get a unique layout for SNW due to the awkward plot for Hollywood. Guaranteed, Stage 29 (or known today as 55) will be demolished for Nintendo to wrap around Transformers. I expect more murals on the Transformer building or tall Nintendo walls to cover it up!

Would that then, hypothetically; mean that the plot of 31 will be used as-well for Nintendo, given the size?

EDIT: That would then, hypotetically taking 31 into consideration (and with not knowing of if they'll use the Panda/TF Extended) about 4.25 Acres.

Remember when I posted this picture a few months back and was mocked for the idea. lol yeah

l9N4Wiy.jpg

There is still the fact that Transformers needs an extended queue. I suspect a basic set of switchbacks between Nintendo and the Transformers building. Probably, very little themeing.

There is still the fact that Transformers needs an extended queue. I suspect a basic set of switchbacks between Nintendo and the Transformers building. Probably, very little themeing.

They could always move it over to the right side of the facade. That would be the more expensive option but thematically it would tie in with the facade and the supply vault better. They could do a mini-redo of that area.

Last edited:

Expect this land to push up against JP and be close (like how Hogsmeade is close to DWT). Also, expect Japan to have a larger land than Hollywood.

Well if thats true I'm a bit dissapointed.

At the end of the day, we got the smaller Hogsmeade, and yet; it has the best rendition of Forbidden Journey and was the first to debut Nighttime Lights.

Not to mention, upgraded from Vekoma to Mack when Hippogriff was being made too. My point here, is that it's still going to be amazing to see; and will be extremely needed for the Hollywood park.

That could be possible, since only queue/giftshop/exit/bathrooms/etc are on top floor, with entire ride on bottom floor.
Yep, they told me this too. In my very rough estimates based on the Kidzone permits that were filed, the ride portion of the show building will take up approximately 77,000 sq ft. This is fairly comparable to the ride portion of Gringotts which is about 72,000 sq ft (a difference of a large show scene, or two smaller ones). For the sake of comparing it to Battle Escape, the ride portion of Battle Escape is roughly 110,000 sq ft (55,000 sq ft on two levels).

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Keep in mind, this is probably the first phase of SNW within USH. No, you’re not getting DK, but you’re still getting everything else.

I have reason to believe Hollywood is still getting DK. It would have to go behind TF where 29-31 are, so it'll have an altered position within the land. I'm starting to believe the major effected area in Hollywood could be the Mushroom Kingdom itself.

Last edited:
So, no Yoshi then? Why?

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. I have no insider knowledge other than doing my own research from the size of the lands to what appears to be getting constructed in Japan.

If my measurements are accurate, Hollywood's will only be 1/4 of an acre smaller than Japan. Assuming rumors are correct and they tear down SS29. That's not enough space to justify cutting a major attraction/section from the land.

This is how I predict the land will be.

fgjdjgftssfg.jpg