Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 74 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To be clear, I believe it was representation of the web firm itself asking that their content be taken down. (Not saying they weren't possibly pressured by whoever hired them of course). But the video in question was created to illustrate their web design and 3D integration skills. Not that Nintendo doesn't have a history of taking down leaks, but this doesn't appear to have been them. Wild day today. Wild.

To be clear, I believe it was representation of the web firm itself asking that their content be taken down. (Not saying they weren't possibly pressured by whoever hired them of course). But the video in question was created to illustrate their web design and 3D integration skills. Not that Nintendo doesn't have a history of taking down leaks, but this doesn't appear to have been them. Wild day today. Wild.
At this point I say just give people something to look forward to in these crazy times. The site already leaked just open it with a “coming soon!”

At this point I say just give people something to look forward to in these crazy times. The site already leaked just open it with a “coming soon!”
Thing is, I would guess many of the features may not be available at first when the land opens. Guessing interactive elements around the land for example. They also may not know just how “soon” it’ll be. This is a tight land with little room to social distance after all.

I thought the point of the wrist bands were to be interactive like the Potter Wands...so they should work without anyone having to touch things

It's pretty common for USJ rides to heavily to CGI over actual ride footage.

Some examples with commercials done in a similar style to the promotional art:

Spiderman 4K:

Final Fantasy XR:

Forbidden Journey:

And my personal favorite...

The Flying Dinosaur:

It's almost as if it looks better or something

I have to say, I know the leaked site thing was removed but really, other than that there have been almost no leaks regarding Mario Kart. They announced AR so hearing that from insiders is not new info, the leaked course is out there but none of it confirmed, Idk I find it super interesting how Mario Kart is possibly the biggest ride this company has put together and there are almost no leaks on just how exactly this will all work/look/feel like when riding.

Or, maybe we really do know a lot and Im setting up unreasonable expectations but I feel like we're almost in for a massive surprise at just how good and technologically advanced this thing is.

With Rise, Disney released so much promo material I feel we had an idea at the very least of how things would go but Mario Kart we are so in the dark on. Fun and anxiety inducing at the same time lol. Even with the delay and months of waiting for it to open when its presumably finished. Just dope thinking there's a massive Mario Kart ride out there right now ready to go lol.

I have to say, I know the leaked site thing was removed but really, other than that there have been almost no leaks regarding Mario Kart. They announced AR so hearing that from insiders is not new info, the leaked course is out there but none of it confirmed, Idk I find it super interesting how Mario Kart is possibly the biggest ride this company has put together and there are almost no leaks on just how exactly this will all work/look/feel like when riding.

Or, maybe we really do know a lot and Im setting up unreasonable expectations but I feel like we're almost in for a massive surprise at just how good and technologically advanced this thing is.

With Rise, Disney released so much promo material I feel we had an idea at the very least of how things would go but Mario Kart we are so in the dark on. Fun and anxiety inducing at the same time lol. Even with the delay and months of waiting for it to open when its presumably finished. Just dope thinking there's a massive Mario Kart ride out there right now ready to go lol.
Nintendo’s involved. That’s why every thing seems more hush hush than normal.

Reactions: Coolbfitz