Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

I don't believe so, you could be mixing him up with someone else..or I could be wrong, but he has said things in the past that I remember to be true..
I guess time will tell whether this has any basis. Maybe my age addled memory doesn't recall the times he's demonstrated strong insider info and I don't remember any accurate predictions. I'll wait until I hear something from one of the OU insiders before I play into this one. If the OU insiders comment affirmative, then I'll give it some merit. :)

I went thru last weekend .They took out Shaq now there is a generic soccer goal . I guess they had to update
Orlando is a soccer town now, and it's more relevant internationally. It would be amazing if it was Kaka since he so recognizable (at least to most people outside the US).

I wholly endorse this update.

Went into this a couple weeks ago, and 3/4 thru the movie, the lights kicked on and "Technical difficulty" alert came on and we all left...quietly. It was so weird.

Unrelated, horror makeup show was fantastic and first time we did it. Loved it.

Went into this a couple weeks ago, and 3/4 thru the movie, the lights kicked on and "Technical difficulty" alert came on and we all left...quietly. It was so weird.

Unrelated, horror makeup show was fantastic and first time we did it. Loved it.
If one of the lift doors doesn't close completely they have to down the show so the actors don't fall in a hole during the cyberdyne part.

There are multiples "elevators" on the stage (one for the 'control' booth to drop down, and at least one for Jon and the Term to rise up and drop down on). If I remember correctly, a 'floor' slides over the openings when the lifts are in lower mode.

There are multiples "elevators" on the stage (one for the 'control' booth to drop down, and at least one for Jon and the Term to rise up and drop down on). If I remember correctly, a 'floor' slides over the openings when the lifts are in lower mode.
Yep and the floor of the entire path of the motorcycle track drops away and comes back up. If any of these holes are left open in the stage, the show goes down.

Last time I was there (the second or third weekend of HHN) there was a bit of a goof. Arnie's gun was left on the stage from the last show. Kimberly Duncan had to awkwardly whisk it away.

Anyway...as much as I'll miss T2, I do dig the concept of a year-round haunt, and part of me hopes this rumor proves to be true.

Any movement on this? Twd rumors seem to have gone quiet. I got an audition notification a month or two ago for more terminator stunt performers, that seems like it would be an indication that it's stays. Love twd want to see it in the park just not at t2

Well, it seems like if there was any truth to the rumor mill generated out there, that Universal Studios will be closing T2, Men In Black, Mummy, Shrek, Rip Ride Rocket, and ET real soon. And that's not counting Kid Zone. Heck, if they closed all that down, the park would have DHS style capacity. Myself, I take attraction closings with a grain of salt. Will they ever happen. Well, yes, ultimately. But I would guess most of the above attractions will still be there in 2019/2020.

TWD could easily be built in T2 and will have much larger space than Hollywood version. My original thought was Shrek being replaced, but that won't happen when KidZone goes down...

With VB and the 3rd park open, I could potentially see Universal bringing USF to DHS capacity levels temporarily.

Without both of those open, no way.