The Amity Demolition Thread | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

The Amity Demolition Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Very interesting... it appears the walk through was closed to bring down the shore side buildings. Regardless, it appears to be a walk-through now. So, only things left are the bathrooms and the boathouse. I expect the boathouse to go and the bathrooms to stay and be rethemed. Not sure what that white building is this side of Grand Banks Canning. Looks more backstage service oriented, like security etc.

Curious...the church is still standing. You can just make it out though the cluster of trees in the lower right.

Edit: Actually, there is a driveway leading to the back side of it. It must house something service oriented. Perhaps that is why it has been left intact. Anyone know what is behind the church facade?

Last edited:
A few pictures from yesterday:

AmityDemo-010.jpg

AmityDemo-011.jpg

Guys, look at these last two pictures (the left side of the second-to-last and the center of the very last picture). Is that mangled mess of dark-colored metal... a shark? Is the dark heap the metal rigging that the heads are/were connected to that controlled the heads? And the white/brown/gray thing that seems to have been dragged through the dirt... is that a shark head??

Guys, look at these last two pictures (the left side of the second-to-last and the center of the very last picture). Is that mangled mess of dark-colored metal... a shark? Is the dark heap the metal rigging that the heads are/were connected to that controlled the heads? And the white/brown/gray thing that seems to have been dragged through the dirt... is that a shark head??

The only thing that makes think its a shark is the white thing...

Its the shark in the pic and ohh London gonna look so NICE.

^ Maybe???

AmityDemo-012.jpg

:jaw::yikes: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! It's finally happened, Universal has thrown Jaws onto the floor and is raping it to death. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!! MY EYES, MY EYES!!!!!!! I'm not trying to be funny here guys, that picture.....it's horrifying. I thought Universal would at least have the decency to save the shark animatronics!!!!!! Well, there goes another piece of attraction/universal history. I feel like I need to go take a shower. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.