Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Condition of City Walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody have any ideas about what is coming to city walk??? if i remember right it is supposed to be getting a major over hall in the near future.....from HTF of course.

I'm all for this place coming but I haven't heard this name thrown around. Definitely doesn't mean it's not coming just that I'm not familiar with "this" future tenant.

I'm all for this place coming but I haven't heard this name thrown around. Definitely doesn't mean it's not coming just that I'm not familiar with "this" future tenant.

Then again, was Red Oven being thrown around? If they're going for small brand restaurants I'm all for it.

I have heard that universal doesn't want anymore 3rd parties in citywalk. They want to own everything there, I believe AMC and hard rock are the only ones safe.

Last edited:
I have heard that universal doesn't want anymore 3rd parties in citywalk. They won't to own everything there, I believe AMC is the only one safe.

I can see them focusing more on first party restaurants, but I can't see them getting rid of all 3rd parties, especially Bubba Gump and Hard Rock.

I've heard all kinds of things tossed around. Supposedly Cold Stone and Menchies are slated to come in (replacing some of the existing things).

When it comes down to it, Citywalk is just like a mall where they will lease to any tenant that will bring in money because they make a percentage of the sales. They don't need to own/run everything and take on all those problems/responsibilities if they still make the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.