The Condition of the Yeti AA | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

The Condition of the Yeti AA

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This isn't related to the Yeti AA, but ThemeParkReview did post an Expedition Everest POV with NO broken track:

[video=youtube;KgNAbq1nmYc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgNAbq1nmYc[/video]

I didn't know where else to post this, but I thought this was pretty cool.

Yeah TPR shared that on Facebook and I laughed so hard. It is way more terrifying than the normal version, I could only imagine the tourists responses :stunned:

That's pretty bad ass. Btw, just got some night rides on Everest for the first time last week. EPIC EPIC EPIC. So much better than during the day.

I thought it was that long last time I rode, maybe it varies!?

They re-enabled the "Bird on a Stick" effect, maybe they are finally turning the ride around! Fix the yeti!! :) Also sometimes if the trains "stack" the blocks get bogged down and causes the longer than usual delay.

And you had to have ridden very early on to see the fog in the ice tunnel... and all the waterfalls running, and the wind whipped snow off the top of the mountain. What a poor picked apart attraction it turned out to be.

Wow never knew about the bird on a stick, but that does look way more scary than with the broken track up. Funny how just a little piece of scenery can make such a huge difference. Too bad the yeti will never be fixed :(

Wow never knew about the bird on a stick, but that does look way more scary than with the broken track up. Funny how just a little piece of scenery can make such a huge difference. Too bad the yeti will never be fixed :(

I wouldn't say never...it will be a while though

And never heard about bird on a stick...I did ride it in the first few weeks of opening..all effects (besides bird) working..it is a great coaster really

Wow, I haven't seen bird on a stick since opening year! The only effect more elusive is the fog in the first tunnel after the big lift, I only saw that work once or twice.

I wouldn't say never...it will be a while though

And never heard about bird on a stick...I did ride it in the first few weeks of opening..all effects (besides bird) working..it is a great coaster really

If what I have heard is correct (and please someone who knows more put me in my place), the problem with the yeti is actually the foundation itself. If he were to begin moving again it would further compromise it and possibly cause a collapse. If they did try to do maintenance on the foundation itself, they would definitely have to rip out a good section of the building and rebuild it.