The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad Closing | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

The Eighth Voyage of Sindbad Closing

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just noticed this was the Sindbad thread so... while I helped contribute to take it off topic let’s steer back :topic:

Business oriented conversation can be had in the Attendance Decline thread as business is generally what that thread focuses around.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I actually don’t see what else could fit here in Lost Continent other than Kong: Skull Island from the 2017 version by Legendary & WB. I think Kong was put in to fast in terms of making it more realistic that’s just me. It is way too many screens and the 3D glasses to me are getting played out. Why not do something similar to what just happened to Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey getting upgraded to a 4K screen? My only other suggestion which will not happen is bring in a Aliens & Predators land to Lost Continent. I know it’s by Fox so with Disney possibly buying Fox their is no way in hell this will happen just a thought. I would love to see Mortal Kombat come to Universal Orlando as another video game property this is also unlikely but their are different worlds in Mortal Kombat am I correct? Is’nt their one called Outerworld? It’s like an a apocalyptic type of deserted land where some of the Mortal Kombat characters are from.

I actually don’t see what else could fit here in Lost Continent other than Kong: Skull Island from the 2017 version by Legendary & WB. I think Kong was put in to fast in terms of making it more realistic that’s just me. It is way too many screens and the 3D glasses to me are getting played out. Why not do something similar to what just happened to Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey getting upgraded to a 4K screen? My only other suggestion which will not happen is bring in a Aliens & Predators land to Lost Continent. I know it’s by Fox so with Disney possibly buying Fox their is no way in hell this will happen just a thought. I would love to see Mortal Kombat come to Universal Orlando as another video game property this is also unlikely but their are different worlds in Mortal Kombat am I correct? Is’nt their one called Outerworld? It’s like an a apocalyptic type of deserted land where some of the Mortal Kombat characters are from.

No.

Harry Potter expansion seems the most likely replacing eighth voyage of Sinbad since it is so close. If lost continent is truly the end I don’t know what they can put their other than Kong:Skull Island like I said before but 2017 version. It would’ve been nice to see another version of New York City brought from the 2005 version of King Kong to IOA but that would’ve taken too much work. Similar to Kongfrontation.

Harry Potter expansion seems the most likely replacing eighth voyage of Sinbad since it is so close. If lost continent is truly the end I don’t know what they can put their other than Kong:Skull Island like I said before but 2017 version. It would’ve been nice to see another version of New York City brought from the 2005 version of King Kong to IOA but that would’ve taken too much work. Similar to Kongfrontation.

You know there is a Kong ride already, right?

Spawn? They are rebooting that franchise by the way. Just trying to think of ideas.
giphy.gif

Why would you want to go to a low like Spawn for an IP? It hasn't even had a film (and not even a good one) since the 1990's. Not only that, it's a hugely untested franchise for motion-picture.

You know there is a Kong ride already, right?

I think he's more suggesting of replacing the current film on RoK to have the ape match more of the recent rendition of the beast.

I like going to Skull Island much better than New York...It is far more interesting to visit Kong on his turf

I expect LC to be something else other than Potter

Reactions: Mike S and Mad Dog
Aside from MoM, I think we are done with Potter. (Fantastics Beasts is something else) Yes there is more locations to visit in the Wizarding World, but any additional lands to the current parks is completely over-kill. Especially when you have multiple IPs that Universal themselves own to base attractions and new areas.

Aside from MoM, I think we are done with Potter. (Fantastics Beasts is something else) Yes there is more locations to visit in the Wizarding World, but any additional lands to the current parks is completely over-kill. Especially when you have multiple IPs that Universal themselves own to base attractions and new areas.
I’m already thinking it’s a bit much to add the Ministry. Anything further would indeed be overkill but I also wouldn’t lose sleep if the Ministry never happens.

Reactions: therock