The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
How about "Christmas Island"? Yep, the Mt. Crumpet coaster is back on the table. A Rudolph Trackless Dark Ride with a Kong sized Bumble, a couple of flats, an Island of Misfit Toys playground, and a Frosty stage show.

Holy Crap! This would be completely incredible! Man, I hope Universal does this and does it right. So much nostalgia.

Reactions: Grits0808
Not chocolate milk. He meant Tim Tracker.
*shrug*

I was referencing the fact that iced hot chocolate is basically chocolate milk (and hot chocolate is heated chocolate milk).

As far Tim Tracker, don't know anything about him (directly). The only video of his I've seen was when he visited a haunted trail I developed for a local museum a few years back.

I don't watch vlogs.

Reactions: JoeCamel
How about "Christmas Island"? Yep, the Mt. Crumpet coaster is back on the table. A Rudolph Trackless Dark Ride with a Kong sized Bumble, a couple of flats, an Island of Misfit Toys playground, and a Frosty stage show.

You know, thinking about it; one is while based off of a somewhat to be dated IP, you would have three timeless IP's to use for the holiday season.

Grinch can be used as a transition from the whimsical world of Seuss to the environment, and that it would make proper use of the rights to those classic Ranken/Bass libaries to use for the theme parks. Now, the question I would have for Rudolph though, would be on if they would make a deal with Sea-World, as they are currently using the reindeer for their holiday events.

Reactions: Ashhanbre

I'd like to be a fly on the wall at UC when they are trying to figure out how they are going to do the Holiday season overlays in the land.

I'd like to be a fly on the wall at UC when they are trying to figure out how they are going to do the Holiday season overlays in the land.
Add more live entertainment and a sparkly nighttime show.

I like the idea of several smaller nighttime show offerings as opposed to a huge spectacular. They would have the Potter thing. A nightly tree lighting in Christmas Island and Who carolers do a small show on the stage in Seuss Landing. That whole side of the park could dominate Christmas.

I just sat in front of poseidans for like 10 mins today waiting for my mythos ressie and thought to myself "I've been here 10 times and never have done this"

I think we need to do it this week sometime. Sounds fun!

Lots and lots of lasers. Also, they either made some script changes in the second room or I just had a good guide. He talked a lot about the artifacts in the room and less cheesiness.
Yes, the new upgrades & script changes make for a really good show.

I really should try Mythos this year
Today was the first time I went there. Always wanted to the multiple times I've been here. Got the beef medallions. Small portions but delicious meat. My wife got the pad Thai. Was chicken/shrimp. Delicious. Good service. Fun ambiance. Certainly wasn't what I expected (dunno why I thought it was a 5 star dining experience). We went to Emerils last year and that trumps mythos by a lot. But it was still a great meal. Much better than your standard sit down theme park restaurant.