The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 110 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having watched Billie Eilish music videos I now get it. Kinda. I’d actually like to see what she could do with free reign over the lagoon show, but I still think her music doesn’t translate well for that kind of show. Mixed with other music then yes definitely. But as the main focus I don’t see it. Happy to admit I’m now much more upbeat about the possibilities than I was when I first heard about it

Having watched Billie Eilish music videos I now get it. Kinda. I’d actually like to see what she could do with free reign over the lagoon show, but I still think her music doesn’t translate well for that kind of show. Mixed with other music then yes definitely. But as the main focus I don’t see it. Happy to admit I’m now much more upbeat about the possibilities than I was when I first heard about it
Posted in the Hollywood thread, but instead of true horror fans, this is the kind of crowd HHN will be pandering to:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dr. Herbert West
Posted in the Hollywood thread, but instead of true horror fans, this is the kind of crowd HHN will be pandering to:
View attachment 11559
I don't think the creatives involved will be pandering exclusively to that crowd.

But even if corporate mandated it, at the end of the day, their money is as good as ours. If Comcast is focusing on getting bigger crowds with different IP, not much we can do besides not go.

Gonna take a crack at the airplane clue. Looking at the photo makes me think of a few things:

- War Of The Worlds crashed plane, meaning some kind of Alien invasion original maze

- Philip Dalton died in 1941, and movies that came out in 1941 that stood out were The Wolfman, and Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

- Dalton was born in 1903. There’s a movie called “The Monster” which reminds me of Frankenstein’s Monster.

- Dalton was born in April 1st, on April Fools day. As many of you know, April Fools involves using pranks on other people. Clowns usually play pranks other people, and two well known clowns come to mind: Joker and Pennywise.

Dalton’s birth and death date is interesting to me the most. Both dates have something to do with those two monsters.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Gonna take a crack at the airplane clue. Looking at the photo makes me think of a few things:

- War Of The Worlds crashed plane, meaning some kind of Alien invasion original maze

- Philip Dalton died in 1941, and movies that came out in 1941 that stood out were The Wolfman, and Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

- Dalton was born in 1903. There’s a movie called “The Monster” which reminds me of Frankenstein’s Monster.

- Dalton was born in April 1st, on April Fools day. As many of you know, April Fools involves using pranks on other people. Clowns usually play pranks other people, and two well known clowns come to mind: Joker and Pennywise.

Dalton’s birth and death date is interesting to me the most. Both dates have something to do with those two monsters.
There's also famous Dalton's in horror. Like I mentioned.

People can get mad that HHN is "pandering" to teens... but teens don't have bills (at least not like those 21 and up). A higher percentage of their income is disposable. It's also important to remember that Billie Eilish is popular with more than "teens." Frankly, HHN purists need to get over the fact that HHN isn't "theirs" and meant for more people than them.

With that, a new clue for the week.

1580510275131.png

And, because there's a new clue, you get a new shortcut.

Shortcut for Clue #6 - "Capitol"

People can get mad that HHN is "pandering" to teens... but teens don't have bills (at least not like those 21 and up). A higher percentage of their income is disposable. It's also important to remember that Billie Eilish is popular with more than "teens." Frankly, HHN purists need to get over the fact that HHN isn't "theirs" and meant for more people than them.

With that, a new clue for the week.

View attachment 11562

Yup. And now, can we PLEASE bury this discussion?! One lagoon show doesn’t mean we can’t have plenty of content purists can enjoy.

Not gonna lie - but Scarezone + Capitol immediately makes me think "Purge". But I have to go back thru the keys clue now that I know it's a SZ. So this isn't a guess - but my mind went right there.

Reactions: Kadath
Scream doesn’t make sense for a zone.
Put it in Hollywood, where they’re filming the newest Stab movie.
Not gonna lie - but Scarezone + Capitol immediately makes me think "Purge". But I have to go back thru the keys clue now that I know it's a SZ. So this isn't a guess - but my mind went right there.
Remember - “Capitol” is a shortcut, not an actual hint. The shortcuts are meant to get you partially down the logic thread from clue to solution.

If you’re ignoring the information available from the clues, thinking the shortcuts are going to provide a solution by themselves, you’re just going to get more lost.

What I found doesn’t make sense either Z hint for 6. NF is from Michigan and capital is Lansing. That brought be to here.

Scream doesn’t make sense for a zone.
What Legacy said, have it tie in into “Stab”. A SZ where a new Stab movie is being filmed, or a Stab fan festival where you have fans running around in different Ghostface costumes like the classic, scarecrow, zombie, chrome, basically like a huge Halloween party.

Although, when I heard Billie Elish, about HHN, I laughed then thought what if Billie and Ariana Grande are gonna be the 2 main characters for the "WICKED" movie.. I could see that, I have read that Billie is a big fan of AHS, the first commercials for HHN was her songs. I am just glad I get to do it this year and not be working on HHN Nights,

So, I am hoping for some good Originals, unless there is some good IP's. I would love LOVE a 13 Ghost house

Reactions: Andromeda
Status
Not open for further replies.