The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 349 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, in regards to the TCM debacle, it could quite literally be the answer Legacy “said” in the form of a question earlier (That Ringwraith also liked, not that that particularly means anything).

I mean, in regards to the TCM debacle, it could quite literally be the answer Legacy “said” in the form of a question earlier (That Ringwraith also liked, not that that particularly means anything).
I think @Legacy said "no" in a sense that there shouldn't be "assumptions."

Tbh i don’t think Billie ellish is going to get her own maze. However it’s almost 100 percent her music will be in the brides house. If Billie doesn’t get her own maze what are the other options.
This is a lot of opinion with nothing to back it up or sources to refer to.

My Guess is TCM will be like Blood Brothers that Hollywood had and be a unofficial sequel using characters and settings from movies while losing the campiness

there was also a Leatherface origin movie that came out in 2017 that was actually pretty good don’t see that likely for a house tho

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95

She probably will get a maze there isn’t many sources or proof that sais she won’t other then the second speculation map. Also I was thinking Creepshow, didn’t Greg Nicotero say they might be doing a Creepshow maze in Orlando this year.

• Haha
Reactions: snayberry
Eilish's popularity extends far beyond teens. Bad Guy was one of last year's biggest hits, and her album was also very popular in both sales and acclaim. There's a reason she became the second artist in history to win all 4 top Grammys. She isn't a "pop queen" in the traditional sense, but it's hard to say anyone other than Ariana Grande or Adele is bigger than her right now in mainstream pop.

If the secret IP was TCM, should we assume it would be TCM 2?

fingers crossed :creep::creep::creep::creep:

W2CYnig.gif

Reactions: londonwerecat
She probably will get a maze there isn’t many sources or proof that sais she won’t other then the second speculation map. Also I was thinking Creepshow, didn’t Greg Nicotero say they might be doing a Creepshow maze in Orlando this year.
Eilish's popularity extends far beyond teens. Bad Guy was one of last year's biggest hits, and her album was also very popular in both sales and acclaim. There's a reason she became the second artist in history to win all 4 top Grammys. She isn't a "pop queen" in the traditional sense, but it's hard to say anyone other than Ariana Grande or Adele is bigger than her right now in mainstream pop.

Billie Eilish house will probably be the scariest house of this year and will have 3 hour waits. now that i've learned more on this subject i think it is safe to predict that Billie Eilish house will scare the pants off you, its gonna get super scary. so scary you will scream

Neither will be coming this year. There is no secret IP anymore as all have been revealed in some way or another.

By all, you do mean the IPs, right? You hinted that the TPU list got a couple things wrong, in ways that would make fans happy. I'm guessing Invisible Man and Earthquake were the wrong ones?

Texas 2 would be amazing same with the best of. You can’t really go wrong with Texas chainsaw whatever they do will probably be good.

I'd prefer to keep the camp to a minimum.

Tbh i don’t think Billie ellish is going to get her own maze. However it’s almost 100 percent her music will be in the brides house. If Billie doesn’t get her own maze what are the other options.
I don’t think just having Billie music in one house would be enough of a selling point to teens today. It’s a ton of money to go to horror nights, it would only appeal to Billie fans that are already Set on attending the event

I don’t think just having Billie music in one house would be enough of a selling point to teens today. It’s a ton of money to go to horror nights, it would only appeal to Billie fans that are already Set on attending the event

Having ST in one house was enough of a selling point.

EDIT: I misread.

Last edited:
By all, you do mean the IPs, right? You hinted that the TPU list got a couple things wrong, in ways that would make fans happy. I'm guessing Invisible Man and Earthquake were the wrong ones?
I believe this is the current expectation- Beetlejuice, Hill house, pumpkin/legendary truth, icons mashup, dungeon of terror, bedtime stories/tooth fairy, earthquake, TCM, Billie, and brides

I'd prefer to keep the camp to a minimum.
Yes IP's.

I cannot confirm or deny if an earthquake event is involved in one of the houses. If it is, I can tell you(in my opinion) that it will not be the most exciting/intriguing part of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.