The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 350 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried making pizza fries, I'll leave it to the experts next time. Not speculation admittedly, but this would have been in a general discussion thread if it existed yet :bonk:

On the spec side... after watching Haunting of Hill House, it could be a great creepy type of house and giving the potential limitations due to social distancing it might be ideal for just that. Haven't been through a psychological house yet so I'd love to experience it...(if international travel is allowed by then :look:)

The grand dumb question I have is could we have both an Icons based house as well as a separate “traditional” anniversary house?
It's entirely possible, theres enough content from the past 30 years to have one anniversary house for past houses and one for icon lore.

What sounds great about this year is that a lot of the houses seem to be female centric. Billie Eilish, The Brides and Tooth Fairy all feature female monsters as the main antagonist of their house. Hill House has Poppy as a significant antagonist. Icons will have Storyteller, Lady Luck, Chance and potentially Cindy. It sounds super progressive and different to a lot of more male centric houses seen in other Halloween events.

What sounds great about this year is that a lot of the houses seem to be female centric. Billie Eilish, The Brides and Tooth Fairy all feature female monsters as the main antagonist of their house. Hill House has Poppy as a significant antagonist. Icons will have Storyteller, Lady Luck, Chance and potentially Cindy. It sounds super progressive and different to a lot of more male centric houses seen in other Halloween events.
Bent neck lady!

Does anybody else hope we see a slaughter sinema zone this year? I loved the house so much and all the crazy ideas and feel it would make a really fun zone!
I would love a Slaughter Sinema zone. I didn’t get to do the house in 28 and I really wish I did. I doubt it will happen but with all the Carey, OH stuff that may be happening this year, it’s entirely possible. The real question is whether it would be the same movies we saw in the original house, or if they will make new ideas.

I would love a Slaughter Sinema zone. I didn’t get to do the house in 28 and I really wish I did. I doubt it will happen but with all the Carey, OH stuff that may be happening this year, it’s entirely possible. The real question is whether it would be the same movies we saw in the original house, or if they will make new ideas.
Now that I think about it I bet the Carey Ohio house was actually pumpkin king and it’s based off twisted traditions!!!

Reactions: SeventyOne
As an out of stater who hasn't had the chance to see a lot of iconic mazes from the past, I'm down with it. Can't imagine its all that exciting for people who frequent the event though.

Personally I really wanted one throwback house (ideally a TC house) and then new concepts. Maybe “Earthquake” will deliver that. Ironically, maybe Billie will too.

Fair, but I’m mainly thinking about innovative, “out there” ideas. I’m a little cool on Bedtime Stories until I see that it’s not just a Scary Tales rehash.
As somebody that didn’t like scary tales at 28 I’m really scared that bedtime stories will be like that. Wasn’t bad just felt boring honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.