The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 423 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't gotten any construction updates recently from Orlando, have we? The last photo that I can remember was the drone fly over of tents 1 and 2. I have a feeling that if Hollywood have their facades being built, Orlando might have the facades pretty much built.

I think that Orlando started outdoor construction a week or two before Hollywood.

We haven't gotten any construction updates recently from Orlando, have we? The last photo that I can remember was the drone fly over of tents 1 and 2. I have a feeling that if Hollywood have their facades being built, Orlando might have the facades pretty much built.

I think that Orlando started outdoor construction a week or two before Hollywood.

We don’t get any photos of construction here because it all takes place in backstage areas, the only guest viewable facade would be from the MIB tent. But @Legacy did mention very recently they were working on houses.

We don’t get any photos of construction here because it all takes place in backstage areas, the only guest viewable facade would be from the MIB tent. But @Legacy did mention very recently they were working on houses.
I might take a trip down to Universal and see if I can have a look at the MIB tent from the queue. I dont know if they would allow me to go into the extended queue, but I believe that they let someone stand on the FF bleachers to have a look over the fence. I'll try and find their instagram.

I might take a trip down to Universal and see if I can have a look at the MIB tent from the queue. I dont know if they would allow me to go into the extended queue, but I believe that they let someone stand on the FF bleachers to have a look over the fence. I'll try and find their instagram.
Its pretty easy to see even if you just stand to the left of MIB. My friend and I once were told to leave because we walked right up to the tent through the service dog area, you could look there but don’t go in or you’ll get told to leave

After watching silence of the lambs I think Texas chainsaw is a much safer choice for a house. Personally I wouldn’t even know where to begin making it into a house

Just thought I would bring this up. He mentioned some things regarding Orlando's Beetlejuice maze on this podcast. He mentioned he got the info from someone who walked through the house.
"Absolutely phenomenal"

"There's a lot of the house where they use their imagination to fill the gaps that you don't see in the original film"

"A few cameos/nods to the cartoon series as well"

"Most impressive scene is when you shrunken down to the model and you are in the model village and you walk into Beetlejuice's grave"

Last edited:
Here's hoping the MiB tent facade is as involved this year as it was last year.
any facade right now is a good facade. Im hoping it is as detailed as last year as well.

No Blumhouse facade tho, thank you. That facade was awful.

Just thought I would bring this up. He mentioned some things regarding Orlando's Beetlejuice maze on this podcast.
"Absolutely phenomenal"

"There's a lot of the house where they use their imagination to fill the gaps that you don't see in the original film"

"A few cameos/nods to the cartoon series as well"

"Most impressive scene is when you shrunken down to the model and you are in the model village and you walk into Beetlejuice's grave"

Are they a reliable source?

Please don’t post any over the fence/walls backstage photos.

Yeah, what does that tweet even mean? Were Ernie Hudson and this podcaster let into B79 early somehow? And if it is true, did they just legitimately leak Beetlejuice? I need a bit more info before I believe it.
He mentioned he got it from a friend who walked through the house. They talk about it here.
20200629_074724.jpg
Don't shoot the messenger just wanted to put it out there.

Yeah, what does that tweet even mean? Were Ernie Hudson and this podcaster let into B79 early somehow? And if it is true, did they just legitimately leak Beetlejuice? I need a bit more info before I believe it.
Yeah, Im not trusting the source. The comments about the house seem very vague, and one of the comments seems like something that has been discussed on the forum several times before.

He mentioned he got it from a friend who walked through the house. They talk about it here.
View attachment 12651
Whats the timestamp on that? Its kinda hard to judge where that happens in the podcast based off of the screenshot. Some people dont use the same podcast app as you.

Yeah, Im not trusting the source. The comments about the house seem very vague, and one of the comments seems like something that has been discussed on the forum several times before.

Whats the timestamp on that? Its kinda hard to judge where that happens in the podcast based off of the screenshot. Some people dont use the same podcast app as you.
It doesn't have a time stamp for whatever reason. Just skip around a bit to right there and he's talking about Beetlejuice at that point.

Has anyone else noticed that the dates on the website seem to have been quietly updated? I don’t remember 11/1 being a night this year at least not when they first “announced” the dates pre covid. I could be totally wrong though!

Has anyone else noticed that the dates on the website seem to have been quietly updated? I don’t remember 11/1 being a night this year at least not when they first “announced” the dates pre covid. I could be totally wrong though!

I definitely remember it being there pre-covid. Since it falls on Daylight Savings Time, the sun goes down and it's nice and dark when the event starts. Last time that happened was 2015 and it was a great start to the night.

Reactions: Darko
Status
Not open for further replies.