The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 424 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. The reason the Chirstmas vs HHN battle that Uni has going is so fun was because it is easy to see how different each event is. Putting them together would ruin it for those who just don't like horror. I do think it could work if it was kind of off to the side though, but clearly a Horror event. People there for Christmas could kind of just realize that "Oh, that's not for me" and ignore it.
Yeah and that's why I was thinking if they did some sort of "Follow this path if you want to see the darkside of Christmas" type thing(leading to an HHN/Xmas mashup attraction), they could pull in a type of crowd they ordinarily wouldn't bring in.

We haven't gotten any construction updates recently from Orlando, have we?
We don’t get any photos of construction here because it all takes place in backstage areas, the only guest viewable facade would be from the MIB tent. But @Legacy did mention very recently they were working on houses.

Here's your construction update. As of today, they're still chugging along.

Thank you all for the info! For some reason I was remembering at the end of last year that it was ending on Halloween and some people were either excited or upset about it. I must of absolutely missed that update lol.

Thank you all for the info! For some reason I was remembering at the end of last year that it was ending on Halloween and some people were either excited or upset about it. I must of absolutely missed that update lol.

Well, not much could be done about Halloween falling on a Saturday—which lines up pretty well as the final night of the event. Same as 25, actually.

Yeah, Im not trusting the source. The comments about the house seem very vague, and one of the comments seems like something that has been discussed on the forum several times before.

Chris gets quite a bit wrong...BUT...all of his incorrect guesses come from bits of truthful information. I'm thinking when he predicted a NotLD house/zone because of repainting of zombie masks. That turned out to be for Dead Exposure.

He's not the type to just make up information. He just gets tripped up trying to fill in the holes sometimes.

Yeah, we're not going to tolerate the sort of talk that was up a moment ago. As always, remember that nothing is official until announced by Universal, and that theories/spec/whatever, even by purported insiders, should be taken with a grain of salt. There's space to challenge what's being thrown around, but not when it's disrespectful to our peers.

Thank you for those who used the "thumbs down" feature correctly!

Yeah, we're not going to tolerate the sort of talk that was up a moment ago. As always, remember that nothing is official until announced by Universal, and that theories/spec/whatever, even by purported insiders, should be taken with a grain of salt. There's space to challenge what's being thrown around, but not when it's disrespectful to our peers.

Thank you for those who used the "thumbs down" feature correctly!
I’m a bit confused. Did I miss something?

Reactions: Darko
A post you didn't see. It was post a minute ago then deleted within a minute.

Just to reference that person's reaction, as it seems it was made after reading my initial post re: Chris.

My post is meant to defend him. It seemed that people unfamiliar with his site were ready to write him off as just making up information. I was trying to vouch for him, and apologize if it came off as a critique.

Reactions: londonwerecat
I was sitting here eating some
Pizza fries and thinking about hhn and it honestly got me wondering. Is it truly gonna feel like hhn without conga lines?

OK, cleaning up the thread again. We don't need speculation about what was deleted when I pretty much said what it was about.

You are more than welcome to challenge and debate ideas and speculation thrown out here, as long as it's done respectfully. Let's move on.

Guys... Dark Horizons is not Halloween Horror Nights... operationally, it's not even in the same league.

Its cancelation has more to do with its parent company's financial troubles than it does the pandemic. Let's not go down the "is HHN canceled or not" path in this thread, as we have insisted, repeatedly.

Guys... Dark Horizons is not Halloween Horror Nights... operationally, it's not even in the same league.

Its cancelation has more to do with its parent company's financial troubles than it does the pandemic. Let's not go down the "is HHN canceled or not" path in this thread, as we have insisted, repeatedly.
Just posted to let haunt fans know a haunts been cancelled. Didn't mean to say anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.