The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 263 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we could see a lower-capacity HHN this year. I imagine that's something we could see with the parks in general.

I’d like to think it’s a joke, but there’s that small chance it isn’t - and that’s scary....
Honestly it's probably most likely that they're serious.

Reactions: Kadath
Just because there's been a few instances of this in this thread, just wanted to make you guys aware of the Like system and how it's supposed to work:

We have 9 total permits now:

ST1
ST2
T3
B79
B108
SS23 A & B
SS24 A & B

We are keeping an eye out for a tenth. We just narrowed down and confirmed the building number for La Bamba. Shrek is B40. La Bamba is B83. It’s a waiting game now.

Scrolled through all of this year’s permits from the bot, only a roof replacement for B83 so far.

We have 9 total permits now:

ST1
ST2
T3
B79
B108
SS23 A & B
SS24 A & B

We are keeping an eye out for a tenth. We just narrowed down and confirmed the building number for La Bamba. Shrek is B40. La Bamba is B83. It’s a waiting game now.

Scrolled through all of this year’s permits from the bot, only a roof replacement for B83 so far.

interesting, I’ve never been in cafe la bamba so I never thought it was spacious for a house

I wonder if we could see a lower-capacity HHN this year. I imagine that's something we could see with the parks in general.

I think we see a canceled event before a low-capacity HHN. The plans for this year’s HHN are already in progress and are based on the way the event’s always been done. IMO, the event gets canceled before they ever try to tweak it to accommodate social distancing or protective equipment. If it moves forward, it’ll be what it’s always been. I bet we see lower attendance, though.

I wouldn't doubt many people will flood this year's event, so many people are waiting for the parks to open and if they would have to wait till August on, they'll probably be going, also with the rumored ips for this year and a lot new fans coming to the event, I wouldn't doubt that this year would be packed because HHOH and BE, but also everything's too early to tell, I think we could see the event cancelled last minute but we still got a ways to go, I'm sure Universal will try and ensure the event happens while progressed is being made and everything is worked out smoothly with social distancing and such, is it better said than done? Yes but I'm sure they'll figure something out.

I think we see a canceled event before a low-capacity HHN. The plans for this year’s HHN are already in progress and are based on the way the event’s always been done. IMO, the event gets canceled before they ever try to tweak it to accommodate social distancing or protective equipment. If it moves forward, it’ll be what it’s always been. I bet we see lower attendance, though.

If the unthinkable happens, here’s to an all-timer of an HHN in ‘21.

(Least of anyone’s problems, but it would be weird to have the digit thrown off—HHN 1 was in 1991, 2 in ‘92, etc.)

As much as I think it would be a ridiculous idea, not fully though if, but lets say the event gets cancelled, Universal could maybe professionally record the houses and give a full walkthrough and put em on FB or anywhere on social media like they do every once in awhile, same goes for the shows and scarezones, I don't see them putting a price on em to view but it'd be cool to see them go that route for people that might have to continue stay at home or something, this is if the event gets cancelled and Stay At Home is still happening you know, we know the park is closed till the 31st but anything can happen, it's just a future thought if anything goes wrong. The experience wouldn't be same of course but to have people enjoy stuff at home even though they wouldn't be able to experience in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.