The Old KidZone Thread | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old KidZone Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean they already updated with the Spongebob and Nickelodeon store in the area already..the natural progression would be to keep that theme going throughout the area and push it back...only problem would ET right smack in the middle of it.

They already have a Toon Lagoon in IOA, don't think they need another mish mash of other cartoons here too, it'll be specific, either Nickelodeon or Dreamworks..

ET is going to be awkward unless they re-route the entrance and exit and push that more towards the park and then just hide the building with some trees and themeing. Where ET entrance is now could be a good entrance to the updated kidzone but even then...spongebob storepants would be 'out of place'.

One has to wonder if at some point in time they would actually axe ET. I know, I know Spielberg would throw a tantrum...its a classic etc...I understand, but the placement of the store right next to the ride makes me wonder...Spongebob over ET layout?

Imagine with me here

An E-ticket water ride themed to Spongebob would kill two birds with one stone for Uni. :spongebob:

Exactly! And right across from the ET building they cld tear down Animals! and replace it with Spongebob's, patricks, and squidwards houses for a meet n greet with the 3. then somewhere around that area put Krusty Krab restaraunt possibly followed by a jellyfishing themed flat ride?

Killer area.

Forget water ride. Not zany enough. I want to see this generation's Mr. Toad's Wild ride with a Boating School setting. That could be a fantastic dark ride, and trackless.

It would be much easier (if the KidZone gets a full Spongebob overlay) to just retheme the Woody Woodpecker coaster to "Mrs. Puff’s Boating School" and call it a day.

It would be but not as likely without a solid Spongebob E-ticket if they went for a full on Bikini Bottom.

If Woody Woodpekcer was rethemed on behalf of that it should be the Glove World area.

It would be much easier (if the KidZone gets a full Spongebob overlay) to just retheme the Woody Woodpecker coaster to "Mrs. Puff’s Boating School" and call it a day.

This. Maybe theme the curious george to the 3 house where kids can go inside and play with all the different water stuff hidden inside? Id have to admit I'd go in there and play around in there too :lol:

Forget water ride. Not zany enough. I want to see this generation's Mr. Toad's Wild ride with a Boating School setting. That could be a fantastic dark ride, and trackless.

A trackless type ride would be great for families in Suess landing :thumbs:

Some Ideas for a Spongebob land
My Ideas and other member ideas

A sponge-bob water ride, Mainly indoors, where you go to Bikini Bottom
A spongebob Dark ride, Boating school, Trackless?
A Krusty Crab where you can get your own Krabby Patty(Make it extremely similar to the show(This is a must have!)
A large walk through of Spongebob,Patrick's, and Squidward's house
Several Meet and Greet areas
A few flats

Probably not even enough room for half of that stuff :'(

Last edited:
Some Ideas for a Spongebob land
My Ideas and other member ideas

A sponge-bob water ride, Mainly indoors, where you go to Bikini Bottom
A spongebob Dark ride, Boating school, Trackless?

A Krusty Crab where you can get your own Krabby Patty(Make it extremely similar to the show(This is a must have!)
A large walk through of Spongebob,Patrick's, and Squidward's house
Several Meet and Greet areas
A few flats

Probably not even enough room for half of that stuff :'(

Where would you put the two rides?

Turning Fievel's or Curious George's play areas into Bikini Bottom play areas would be cool. Would be nicer than the current play areas. But, as mentioned, there's the little issue of ET being in the middle, and re-routing the entrance to ET is nearly impossible with the current layout.

Also, I'd like to see some variety within KidZone - not just all Bikini Bottom. So, maybe Fievel's could be turned into BB, and the rest of the area themed to a couple other IPs.

Animal Actors-Houses and meet and greets.
Fieval's Playland-Goo Lagoon
Woody Woodpecker-Mrs. Puff's Boating School
E.T.-Rock Bottom dark ride
Barney-some random Spongebob show
Curious George-Jellyfish Fields boat ride

ET is going to be awkward unless they re-route the entrance and exit and push that more towards the park and then just hide the building with some trees and themeing.

I've posted this before, but this could be an incredibly easy solution.

etplan2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.