The Old KidZone Thread | Page 88 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old KidZone Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has nothing to do with the area the tents are in, and as far as I know it won't affect the parade building either

Thanks for clarifying and glad to hear it. First thing that came to mind was that sounded like the area all the queues start at and there is some free space back there.

Thanks for clarifying and glad to hear it. First thing that came to mind was that sounded like the area all the queues start at and there is some free space back there.

The queues may be affected, but no big deal there.

Are we getting more attractions than were there before? (Fievel, Barney, Woody and Curious George)

No clue. Again, we only got info on when the project was starting and the supposed scale of the project

Kidzone is in such a weird spot....like how its directly behind Simpsons and now Springfield. Should be interesting to see how they work around that in case they are bringing in something big.

I think Bikini Bottom would be awesome, and would definitely give Spongebob the recognition he deserves. But I think I read somewhere a while back that Uni and Nickelodeon's ties together aren't so great...but I don't know how true that it is. However, I agree with people when they say a Super Silly Fun Land would be a waste of a space. They should keep all DM stuff in one area, maybe retheme HRRR to Gru's Rocket Launcher or something

I don't really have a big problem with KidZone, Barney is a bit dated, but I'm sure there are plenty of kids know who Curious George and Woody Woodpecker are. Probably not Fievel though. Plus, I wouldn't have a problem with Nuthouse Coaster going because we have a near identical ride at WWOHP.

I'm feeling Sony Pictures, myself. Though I will be sad if they completely get rid of the Curious George ball area.

I have a hard time believing Uni is interested in bringing another outside animation firm in when they have their own burgeoning studio to promote.

My bet is still something that is non-kid centric.

An entire area of the park dedicated to kids was a bad idea anyways. Universal's focus should be on things the family can do together and not certain attractions for kids, certain for teenage thrill seekers and some for the older crowd.

An entire area of the park dedicated to kids was a bad idea anyways. Universal's focus should be on things the family can do together and not certain attractions for kids, certain for teenage thrill seekers and some for the older crowd.

Obviously I would expect a show, shops, street show, restaurants with new food options and 1 E ticket, 1 D ticket. What will be interesting to see is whether they open around the same time as Kong, if they have 2 etickets instead of 1 and if they start building on the mystery plot as well or if they leave that for another expansion

Obviously I would expect a show, shops, street show, restaurants with new food options and 1 E ticket, 1 D ticket. What will be interesting to see is whether they open around the same time as Kong, if they have 2 etickets instead of 1 and if they start building on the mystery plot as well or if they leave that for another expansion

I wouldn't expect more than 1 major attraction open for the resort per year.

We heard about Kong on screamspace at least on (2/11/13). That means we heard about Kong 1 year + ago.According to sources, deconstruction of kidzone begins After summer rush (sept/oct) or maybe after HHN. I hope by this logic we should know what will be in that space soon and by when it will be complete :)

Status
Not open for further replies.