Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Walking Dead

I remember the hospital, the department store, some outdoor scenes with the camper, and at the end there was a bunch of wood walls, which I'm guessing might be the barn? Also, once you exited, on the street there was the car with the message for Sophia.

Actually, here's a video of the house:

[video=youtube;j6OczGPZhLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6OczGPZhLo[/video]

Finished season 3 last night, and also watched that episode's Talking Dead. I can't wait for the next season!!

Freaking Andrea... Could you be any slower?!?!? Ugh... I was looking forward to seeing the dynamic of her and the group finally reuniting.

Gotta go catch up on this thread now to see everyone's thoughts on everything :thumbs:

I remember the hospital, the department store, some outdoor scenes with the camper, and at the end there was a bunch of wood walls, which I'm guessing might be the barn? Also, once you exited, on the street there was the car with the message for Sophia.

Actually, here's a video of the house:

[video=youtube;j6OczGPZhLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6OczGPZhLo[/video]

Yeah, from memory (and it's not good because to be fair I was crapping my pants, as a UK resident this experiance was new me so I am yet to be fully desensitized to it like my American cousins! :) )

You enter outside the Hospital, the first scene is the classic "Don't Open Dead Inside" door which then moves you into I think it was a Police Station, Tank, Department Story, Street Scene of Sorts, The Barn and then a Barn themed exit via the Disaster Queue which led you to the outside roaming scare zone. Catching the Zombie shift change was epic!

Finally started watching it almost finished season 2, loving it. What I really like about it, is that it's a fresh change to the normal tv shows.

Just saw the episode where Shane dies. I'm hooked on this season so far and was so annoyed when Dale died!

It is a great series and will be back on our screens real soon. Have you seen Breaking Bad? that is a fantastic show.

been staying in a lot recently as saving for an upcoming trip, in that time I have marathoned TWD, Breaking Bad, The Sapranos and im currently watching The Wire. Enjoyed the first 3 but just started series 3 of the Wire and still not really into it. Looking for something to keep me entertained on the plane now, suggestions?

been staying in a lot recently as saving for an upcoming trip, in that time I have marathoned TWD, Breaking Bad, The Sapranos and im currently watching The Wire. Enjoyed the first 3 but just started series 3 of the Wire and still not really into it. Looking for something to keep me entertained on the plane now, suggestions?

The Wire is still the greatest show ever. Season 4 is a masterpiece.

You should watch Game of Thrones.

Will start season 4 later this week, I hope your right about as the first 3 were mediocore IMO. Will look into Thrones, thanks for the tip.

Will start season 4 later this week, I hope your right about as the first 3 were mediocore IMO. Will look into Thrones, thanks for the tip.

I just got into Game of Thrones also and loved it. Just caught up and now waiting till next season starts. If you want something good to watch try LOST. I was hooked after the first episode

AMC Announces plans for a The Walking Dead companion series :

AMC announced today that the network is in the initial stages of developing a companion series to its original drama series The Walking Dead, which premiered on AMC in October of 2010. The Walking Dead is currently the #1 show on television among adults 18-49. Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd and David Alpert are on board as executive producers, with AMC Studios set to produce. The companion series has a target on-air date of 2015.

“Building on the success of the most popular show on television for adults 18-49 is literally a no-brainer,” said Charlie Collier, AMC’s president and general manager. “We look forward to working with Robert, Gale and Dave again as we develop an entirely new story and cast of characters. It’s a big world and we can’t wait to give fans another unforgettable view of the zombie apocalypse.”

“After 10 years of writing the comic book series and being so close to the debut of our fourth, and in my opinion, best season of the TV series, I couldn’t be more thrilled about getting the chance to create a new corner of The Walking Dead universe,” said Kirkman. “The opportunity to make a show that isn’t tethered by the events of the comic book, and is truly a blank page, has set my creativity racing.”

Lots of cool stuff to see up there
Yeah i decided it wasn't worth a ton of pictures though. It pretty much consists of a bunch of antique stores. Still pretty cool. Everyone there was obviously there for the walking dead too. I could overhear one of the store clerks saying "I had never even watched the show. Then we started getting visitors from all over the world so I figured I'd watch it". The Woodbury shoppe was pretty small. The entire cast autographed and wrote notes on the wall. Its cool if you only have to drive an hour to see it. There's also a map in one of the stores showing the locations of most of the places in the show, all saying if they're accessible or not.