The Walking Dead | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have no problem if they bring back the Gov back more even nastier and plain bat$#!t crazy.
They managed to make feel, a little, for a character I couldn't stand and it was a very well done scene.
Lots of woulda, coulda, shouldas if you want to pick any show apart.

Lots of woulda, coulda, shouldas if you want to pick any show apart.

You don't have to work hard to pick this show apart.

I gave up on it during the second season of awfulness, but pushed through the episodes I missed so I could watch season 3, mostly because the Governor is awesome in the comics.

The third season failed to capitalize on anything good from the comics, and after last night's fiasco of a season finale, I've decided to give up on Walking Dead.

Hope you all enjoy it going forward. I just can't subject myself to it anymore.

I loved Andrea! I didn't want her to die, I want that governor and Carl gone!

I liked the episode though, the past few have been making me mad and I didn't even watch one but this redeemed the show I think. No cliffhanger though!

I actually like Carl's character now. In season 2 he was just annoying as hell. Its interesting seeing him as a little hard ass now, shooting down kids trying to surrender lol. When Rick confronted him and he brought up the walker that killed Dale or the inmate that lead to Lori's death you kinda sympathize with him and understand why he did it. Hopefully he doesn't go back to annoying next season.

Yeah, I thought it was a great episode, but to wrap up a season, it felt odd to me. What drove me crazy was how they have lead up to a big battle, but then there really was not much of a battle. I did love seeing the Governor go insane though. I love David Morrissey's acting. It will be interesting to see where they go from here, because too much longer of the prison/Woodbury will get old. There is a new showrunner next year, and I think I read they are going to go back to more of the comic stuff and increasing the walker threat.

Yeah, I thought it was a great episode, but to wrap up a season, it felt odd to me. What drove me crazy was how they have lead up to a big battle, but then there really was not much of a battle. I did love seeing the Governor go insane though. I love David Morrissey's acting. It will be interesting to see where they go from here, because too much longer of the prison/Woodbury will get old. There is a new showrunner next year, and I think I read they are going to go back to more of the comic stuff and increasing the walker threat.

Yeah they still have to patch up the back of the prison too. Maybe they could play with the relationship with Carol and Tyreese in the comics into the show and see how Daryl reacts to that. Then have Michonne get with Tyreese too.

I was expecting more to happen in the finale, but it was alright. Also, I was kinda bummed how it ended. Nothing to lead us on for the next season besides the fact that the governor is still alive.

Well they said on Talking Dead that they didn't want each Season Finale to be that 'No-holds-barred, cliffhanger' ordeal.

I went on a Big Zombie tour in Atlanta Saturday 4/13/13. We went to sites were season one were shot in Atlanta. Very interesting to see the locations that are now ICONIC. In May the same company is doing a tour focused on season 2 and 3.

I went on a Big Zombie tour in Atlanta Saturday 4/13/13. We went to sites were season one were shot in Atlanta. Very interesting to see the locations that are now ICONIC. In May the same company is doing a tour focused on season 2 and 3.

Ive been to the prison and woodbury. I work as a mover in Atlanta and see all the little spots from season 1 all the time. My friends actually went to quarry from season 1. I missed out on that adventure.....

[video=vimeo;47809012]http://vimeo.com/47809012[/video]

We're walking dead people lol