The Walking Dead | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Good episode, but quite predictable in parts. Still fun to watch. The Andrea hate on FB and IMDB right now is really flipping creepy. People need to relax.

It's interesting that they chose to have Andrea get tortured by the governor in the show instead of having Michionne get tortured like in the comics. I think the show does a better job with the story and drama. In the comics, there's no time to catch your breath, everything just happens way too quick...

Good episode last night. I wish Andrea would've just killed the Governor when she had the chance. She deserves whatever she gets for being stupid (yeah, I know it's a show, but still).

I really thought the Gov was dead! I started watching this show this past season. I'll have to watch the earlier seasons when this season is over. My son has watched since the begining, but I just started when we planned our first HHN this past year and heard that there would be a Walking Dead house.

HHN was even better than I expected, and the WD house and area around it with all the zombies was awsome!

This is probably the only time my 16 year old son voluntarily spends time with me. Precious that zombies and gore is what keeps us close : D

I was the only black hero zombie lol. I had on a blue/purple hoodie. The governor hit me with a pipe

Ahhh! I know exactly who you are haha. I was the hero zombie who came out of the door first and then meat hooked in the head right after you got hit with the pipe. That was a fun night!

Last edited:
Ahhh! I know exactly who you are haha. I was the hero zombie who came out of the door first and then meat hooked in the head right after you got hit with the pipe. That was a fun night!
Lol what a small world! That was a fun night except one of my contacts was killing me the whole time and it ended up scratching my cornea...

So...how bout them walkers? What sucks is when people on instagram spoil the biggest scene of tonight and I have to try to act like i didnt read it lol. But really i thought it was a pretty intense episode