The Walking Dead | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm happy they focused on certain characters for a whole episode; no Governor, no major conflict; just the characters and their "adventures". I wouldn't say it's the best in the series, but the best in the season.

Meh...to predictable if its rick. Id say Carl

I guess so, but it's not about it being unpredictable, they've been building up the leaders of these two groups having this big showdown. I won't be unhappy if someone else kills the Governor, but logically, they must at least have a throw down.

So is it okay to skip and just watch tonight's episode?

Well Rick and the Governor both meet in a tool shed and make suggestions on what should happen: should Rick and the group leave the prison or give up Michionne or just fight it out. Merl wanted to go to where the Rick and the governor were meeting because each group brought some back up, Rick brought Daryl and Herschel with him. Merl was concerned about Daryl and Glenn wouldn't let him go. Rick and the governor did not reach an agreement so the governor gave Rick 2 days to make up his mind on what to do.

Didn't love last week's episode. Part of me feels a little burnt out on The Walking Dead. The zombie craze is starting to be a bit much. Plus, the fanbase for this show can be so insanely stupid at times. All they seem to do is complain about how there aren't enough zombies, because that's apparently the "whole point of the show."

I would have thought the plot and characters were more important than scenes of dead people getting their half-rotten skulls bashed in, but whatever.

Didn't love last week's episode. Part of me feels a little burnt out on The Walking Dead. The zombie craze is starting to be a bit much. Plus, the fanbase for this show can be so insanely stupid at times. All they seem to do is complain about how there aren't enough zombies, because that's apparently the "whole point of the show."

I would have thought the plot and characters were more important than scenes of dead people getting their half-rotten skulls bashed in, but whatever.

I have high hopes for next season. The new show runner has written some of the best episodes in the series. Plus I believe they said there were going to start focusing on character development more.

I have high hopes for next season. The new show runner has written some of the best episodes in the series. Plus I believe they said there were going to start focusing on character development more.

Which means in the next three episodes half the cast is gonna get wiped out :lol: