The Walking Dead | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Good start to the next half of this season. But the "watercooler" scene of this episode was easily the part where Daryl gets his crossbow back:p it was almsot like indy going back for his hat or something. It was great :drool5:

Good start to the next half of this season. But the "watercooler" scene of this episode was easily the part where Daryl gets his crossbow back:p it was almsot like indy going back for his hat or something. It was great :drool5:

That's exactly what Kevin Smith said about it on Talking Dead. It was a cool moment.

Awesome start to the second half! Pissed about Daryl but I'm sure things will change :lol:

Season 3 overall has been by far the best so far...but after the last episode I worry that we're headed back into the same old tired territory of people talking/arguing about needing/not wanting new people yadda yadda yadda. I just hope they don't waste too much time. The first half of the season was constantly ramped up to 11 and that's what made it great.

Also, I wish we could just have constant characterization for once. But I guess I shouldn't be hoping for that. We're already in season 3.:lol:

Cant believe no one has commented on last nights episode. By far my favorite so far. Finally got to see the Dixon boys together in action with a couple of revelations on their part. And the "walker bomb" the Governor dropped on the prison was too cool.

Cant believe no one has commented on last nights episode. By far my favorite so far. Finally got to see the Dixon boys together in action with a couple of revelations on their part. And the "walker bomb" the Governor dropped on the prison was too cool.

It was an outstanding climax. Stuff is really coming together nicely.

Good episode, but the physics of the guns and there bullets really bothered me. There is no way that Axel could stop all of those bullets and not have one pass through. Also that filing cabinet shouldn't have stopped them either. Besides that i loved the episode.

I was honestly stunned at how it ended last week. Loved it! Really hoping Rick turns it around with his character cuz hes really annoying me. Although I have heard theories that Lori isnt really dead.....:stunned:

I was honestly stunned at how it ended last week. Loved it! Really hoping Rick turns it around with his character cuz hes really annoying me. Although I have heard theories that Lori isnt really dead.....:stunned:

We never saw a body :look:

They never showed it (which is understandable) but when Rick went back, he picked up a clean bullet off the ground!

Exactly. Clean bullet AND no walker has ever consumed a body a complete body that fast. With nothing remaining but blood and some entrails. Especially just one walker....

Just sayin..:shifty:

But in other news....holy crap that was a boring episode..