The Walking Dead | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I bought the first episode on iTunes and I'm very ready to pay another $3 for the second one and so on...:look: Anyone know where I can see the rest of Season 3 for free online with good quality?

For free? Probably no legal way. If you want to see it now, I'd have to recommend iTunes. Netflix won't get Season 3 for awhile probably. They didn't get Season 2 until two weeks before the new season premiered. And I'm still waiting on season 5 of Mad Men. AMC is very strict about when their shows go up for streaming.

Yeah I started working as an extra last year for a fun way to make money during summer vacation, and I eventually got the opportunity to work on The Walking Dead. It was a really great experience. Due to legal reasons, I can't really say which episodes or any details right now, although I do have a really awesome death in one episode, unless it is edited out. As they get closer to air, I'll let you guys know where to look for me!

I realized this morning that the thing I'm most excited about for February 10th is TWD coming back.

The 10th is also my 18th birthday.

This is what my life has become.

From TV Line

Walking Dead Scoop: Scott Gimple Poised to Replace Glen Mazzara as New Showrunner

Walking Dead supervising producer Scott Gimple is nearing a deal to succeed Glen Mazzara as the AMC hit’s new showrunner, TVLine has learned.

Gimple, whose previous writing credits include NBC’s Chase and ABC’s FlashForward, joined Walking Dead as a producer in Season 2 and was promoted to supervising producer for the current third season. He has penned five Dead episodes, including this season’s “Hounded.”

His new appointment takes effect at the start of the just-ordered fourth season.

In December, AMC (which declined to comment for this story) announced that Mazzara was stepping down at the end of Season 3 over creative differences.

It was the second major behind-the-scenes shake-up to rock Walking Dead during its relatively short, phenomenally successful life. Early into the show’s second season, Frank Darabont was fired as showrunner. His exit was also the result of creative differences.

Walking Dead is set to return with the second half of Season 3 on Sunday, February 10.

Small world. Ive done more than a few shows and movies but Walking Dead is just too fun. Of course all my friends hate me lol

Yeah, I've done some other things too, but Walking Dead is definitely up there as my favorite so far. Did you work this season? I wonder if we were ever there the same day

Yeah, I've done some other things too, but Walking Dead is definitely up there as my favorite so far. Did you work this season? I wonder if we were ever there the same day

Yeah i worked a lot the first 3 weeks of shooting. A lot of prison stuff. I was a walker in Woodbury the same day Hines Ward was there. Got to meet him. Most recently I was called in to be a "hero" zombie for a pretty important scene. Should be the last or second to last episode.

Yeah i worked a lot the first 3 weeks of shooting. A lot of prison stuff. I was a walker in Woodbury the same day Hines Ward was there. Got to meet him. Most recently I was called in to be a "hero" zombie for a pretty important scene. Should be the last or second to last episode.

Haha that would have been awesome to be there with Hines Ward. I only worked the back half of season 3, so I don't think I would have seen you. I got to hero as well, really cool experience.

Just FYI, "The Walking Dead #1" Graphic Novel is the free book of the week on iTunes. I don't know how long it will be there, but just thought I would let you guys know.