The Walking Dead | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Even after Talking Dead I'm still confused. So is.....

Carol really dead or just still missing? The three graves with crosses confused me.

Pretty damn good episode, I'm just waiting for the episode where Merle and Darryl bump into each and see what happens

Season 3 has been strong! If you caught the preview for the next half of the season, the cliffhanger lost it's punch...but holy hell it's gonna be good!

It's sad to think that the best thing that has happened to this series was the departure of the original showrunner, Frank Darabont. This season has been leaps and bounds more enjoyable than seasons one and two.

It's sad to think that the best thing that has happened to this series was the departure of the original showrunner, Frank Darabont. This season has been leaps and bounds more enjoyable than seasons one and two.

Well from everything the Interweb raved about the Govener story line was going to be all that anyway...
But yes this season is kicking it.

I'm very interested to see what happens with Daryl and Merle with Andrea watching in the background. Michonne has grown on me and I think she will play a vital role in taking down the governor

Well the preview for the 2nd half of the season kinda gave away what happens to them which I thought wasn't smart.

Either way this season of this show along with this season of Sons of Anarchy has been two of the best I've ever seen..its gotten to the point I lost track of Boardwalk Empire as well.