The Walking Dead | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Am I the only one that is annoyed when they showed the governor as invincible? He was standing out in the open with a whole lot of guns pointing at him. I don't care how many guys he had hiding in the bushes, at least one of those guys could have shot him.

Meh, whatever. Just a minor annoyance. I want this man to die already. :lol:

I keep seeing posts about TWD making people cry tonight. I was going to wait for it to come out on Neflix as I did with the other series but I might have to watch it now LOL

Wow, so, thanks for the spoilers, guys... I know I probably shouldn't have clicked on the thread in the first place, but we have the tags for a reason. Really bummed now.

Just finished watching myself....~!MAYBE USE A SPOILER TAG!~...worst moment of the show last night....and on oh yea that other thing sucked too :lol:

Crazy as hell episode thats for sure.

Wow, so, thanks for the spoilers, guys... I know I probably shouldn't have clicked on the thread in the first place, but we have the tags for a reason. Really bummed now.
My bad for putting up a spoiler, but if you don't want to know what happens don't go to a forum right after a new episode airs. People tend to talk about the episode there. Again sorry for putting that up i just forgot about the spoiler feature we have. Still so happy the
Lori died

Damn. I wasn't expecting that.

I'm tired of how pro life this show is. "OMG THINK OF TEH BABY IT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!1"

You want to raise a baby in this hell? No. That's irresponsible. She shouldn't have threw up the pills.

Just watched it, and holy ****! I wasn't expecting any of that. Just crazy... It was killing me the past couple days knowing it was on the DVR but not being able to watch it.

I find it funny that during the nine o'clock hour this site becomes a ghost town. Between the Walking Dead, Family Guy, Sunday Night Football, and a few other programs everyone is glued to the box. :lol: Anyways very cool episode but can someone help me with something?

Who or what was Rick stabbing in the prison? Was it just a walker that ate the remains of Laurie?