The Walking Dead | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Still worried about Michonne. Wondering how she'll translate onscreen, since she's a little over the top with her sword-fighting and whatnot.

Also grateful there won't be any more "SOPPPHHHHIIIIAAAAA" in the next season. That was as bad as "WAAAALT" in Lost.

Still worried about Michonne. Wondering how she'll translate onscreen, since she's a little over the top with her sword-fighting and whatnot.

Also grateful there won't be any more "SOPPPHHHHIIIIAAAAA" in the next season. That was as bad as "WAAAALT" in Lost.

I think it will work, I imagine she will be more toned down then in the comics otherwise she would stick out like a sore thumb. Getting excited now though :)

Season 3 Trailer, I think that prison would make a perfect house for HHN

Looks freaking EPIC
[video=youtube;V9_lkap-uFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9_lkap-uFA[/video]

Season 3 Trailer, I think that prison would make a perfect house for HHN

Looks freaking EPIC
[video=youtube;V9_lkap-uFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9_lkap-uFA[/video]

Off course it would just look at Eastern State Penn, its been doing one for years, HOS just finished its run of a hauntef prision. It's just a great theme for a haunt.

This character progression is making me so happy about what's truly important in this storyline. The group is harsher, and has finally been shaped by what they've seen.

As little as we've seen of it, I'm really liking Rick as the "hot head" of the group now that Shane's gone.

Also, having not read the comics, the previews of what Andrea gets into looks like it will be really fun to watch.

The Talking Dead is so-so. Sometimes people call/write in with good questions, sometimes they're stupid. Sometimes the guests say something interesting, sometimes it's just a whole lot of "yeah shooting this episode was fun and I can't tell you anything about the next episode but it's really exciting," etc etc. Watch it once or twice, see if it's your thing.