The Walking Dead | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Talking Dead is so-so. Sometimes people call/write in with good questions, sometimes they're stupid. Sometimes the guests say something interesting, sometimes it's just a whole lot of "yeah shooting this episode was fun and I can't tell you anything about the next episode but it's really exciting," etc etc. Watch it once or twice, see if it's your thing.

They should really make the show and hour to give it some substance...

Awesome premiere! Been busy at work and just got caught up on the first episode.

loved the premiere...my only complaint...Why would you take your only doctor with you on such a dangerous mission. ESPECIALLY if you have a woman about to go into labor, and the doctor in question is an old man?

loved the premiere...my only complaint...Why would you take your only doctor with you on such a dangerous mission. ESPECIALLY if you have a woman about to go into labor, and the doctor in question is an old man?

Because he can shoot and what if you need a doctor while on the mission...
If he wasn't hurt nobody would say anything

Right...but it seems like the writers are really just setting up a scenerio where she will go into labor and they will be stuck somewhere else in the prison. It seems way too convenient that he was the person that got injured.

He did pretty well on the farm when he had that infinite ammo shotgun, I'm not sure why he didn't take it with him.

[video=youtube;Hp0hcqWNjjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp0hcqWNjjE[/video]

So after experiencing the house 5 times and watching the clips in the line I got inspired to actually check out the show. Hooked. I watched all the episodes and am caught up now. I wonder how many viewers the show has gained just because of Horror Nights?

So after experiencing the house 5 times and watching the clips in the line I got inspired to actually check out the show. Hooked. I watched all the episodes and am caught up now. I wonder how many viewers the show has gained just because of Horror Nights?

Not sure of how many due to HHN but,

http://wegotthiscovered.com/news/season-3-premiere-of-the-walking-dead-shatters-ratings-records/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/15/the-walking-dead-season-3-ratings_n_1968147.html

Is the house at Universal actually scary? They showed a clip of it on the Talking Dead and it looked ridiculously lame imo. Less scary than my local small-town haunted house.

It was probably my second least favorite of the event. They have done other Zombie Haunts better. This one themed to rely just on the factor of "oh cool they chose to use these scenes from the show" kind of thing for the fans.

Is the house at Universal actually scary? They showed a clip of it on the Talking Dead and it looked ridiculously lame imo. Less scary than my local small-town haunted house.

No more scary than any other house. Only thing it had going for it was it had a familar feeling because of the sets and a few easter eggs if you noticed them. But yeah it was lame, IMO.

Bummer. Here I was all excited when they announced the clip, and afterward I was like.... WHUT. That looked like a haunted house produced by a local middle school.

Did they show the Orlando version or the Hollywood version?

I thought it was the Orlando version, but I'm not positive.

All they had to do was show the walker that was cut in half crawling the park from Season 1. She is in the HW house and IMO the best part of both WD houses.