The Walking Dead | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Don't buy Lori being alive, and if they pull that out as a twist... I'll be generally upset. First off, any one who dies, regardless of cause, is re-animated. She would have died of the wound by now. Secondly, the actress said "She's dead" so....

Don't buy Lori being alive, and if they pull that out as a twist... I'll be generally upset. First off, any one who dies, regardless of cause, is re-animated. She would have died of the wound by now. Secondly, the actress said "She's dead" so....

I wont buy anything till I see it but if the actress said shes dead....well...that throws a wrench in it lol

If Lori appears she will be in walker form.

Calling it now Lori kills the Governor :lol:

It was more character driven, it wasn't the actions we've seen all season for sure, but its certainly setting it up BIG time for Carl, where he becomes the little bad ass he is

i liked last nights episode. The show doesnt need zombie hordes to keep my attention. And for all the people that still arent convinced lori is dead, what would she be doing? Just hiding out in prison away from everyone?

The Walking Dead is getting more and more boring as the episodes go on. It's like a soap opera now. It needs to include more walkers and action - that's what it was originally created for.

It was not created to just kill zombies week in and week out. It is the struggle of people in and around a world that has no future. A world were there is no peace and comfort. I think the episode was a good way to continue building the tension until two forces face each other Rick and the Governor. next week we add another new twist in the story.

It was not created to just kill zombies week in and week out. It is the struggle of people in and around a world that has no future. A world were there is no peace and comfort. I think the episode was a good way to continue building the tension until two forces face each other Rick and the Governor. next week we add another new twist in the story.
Exactly! I dont see how anyone could possibly complain about a lack of zombie gore anyways. Its in every episode. There must be some character building and mundane survival decisions somewhere

I guess it has been a little slow, but it can't be crazy all of the time. By the way I was the walker that walked past the fence Carl is looking out of at the very end. Also I was among the walkers when Andrea was driving out of the prison :lol:

I guess it has been a little slow, but it can't be crazy all of the time. By the way I was the walker that walked past the fence Carl is looking out of at the very end. Also I was among the walkers when Andrea was driving out of the prison :lol:

Very cool! And I don't know how anyone can call the last few episodes slow. It didn't seem slow when the Governor was attacking the prison and blew away Axel.

Love this show but they need to kill Andrea already. She's so annoying from her vacant facial expressions to her dumb decisions.

Very cool! And I don't know how anyone can call the last few episodes slow. It didn't seem slow when the Governor was attacking the prison and blew away Axel.

Usually the first twenty minutes are slow but the finale is exciting. I wish there was a continuing excitement for one episode.

Love this show but they need to kill Andrea already. She's so annoying from her vacant facial expressions to her dumb decisions.

They probably won't kill her off until the series is close to being finished, because she is one of the main characters in the comics, but then again, the show and the comics are 2 different things. I don't think she is dead yet in the comics though... Can anybody confirm this?