The Walking Dead | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
merle's death was sad for me only bc this time around he sacrificed himself for the group and because of Daryl but yea I agree, next week is gonna be awesome!

That was great. What a way to wind up his character. Next week will be awesome. I wouldn't want to mess with Darrel

That's exactly what I thought. There was no real cliffhanger, and honestly, I'm not too excited for season 4 because of it. And i hate the fact The Governor is still alive.

yes yes and YES. I expected a huge cliffhanger but because there wasnt one i feel like i dove off a cliff waiting for something to keep me hanging but I instead landed rock bottom.....like what the heck?

I'm disappointed, I feel like there should of been another 30 mins to wrap this season up but looks like the Governor will return and that to me screams dragged out...

I'm disappointed, I feel like there should of been another 30 mins to wrap this season up but looks like the Governor will return and that to me screams dragged out...

A-freaking-GREED. Im tired of this guy....I kinda miss the first season's style of wanderings...And I dont really like the bringing in of all these new people..

I'm glad they didn't kill the Governor yet. It would have been rushed. His character is developing nicely. The only thing I didn't like was the ending, it just kind of fell flat. You don't know where the Governor and his 2 guys went and the prison gains a bunch of useless people that they will now have to feed. Also why did no one go and gather the guns of the people the Governor killed? that's a lot of guns and ammo

Not thrilled with this finale, although it was a decent episode.

I'm a little surprised by who they killed off. Anyone know if you-know-who (no, not Voldemort) wanted off the show?

Not thrilled with this finale, although it was a decent episode.

I'm a little surprised by who they killed off. Anyone know if you-know-who (no, not Voldemort) wanted off the show?

Nope, that's just how it is. No one is safe. :lol: The only 2 that will be safe is Rick since he's the main character and Daryl because he brings the ladies.

I want carl off the show. Man the kid annoys the tar out of me. But I do know that that wont be happening at all. I suspect he becomes the new leader of these kids......Though someone on the Talking Dead made a good point and its interesting to put the pieces together. They made the comment about shane having more of an impression on carl than rick. Will be interesting to see if that plays out.