The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 141 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh I know but the poster almost made it seem like they were printing out special IDs for the hotel guests for that day or something. I'm just finding the whole thing ridiculous that anyone who bought the package would really think they get it for the whole day to them self no matter what they were told on the phone because it makes zero sense for UO to upgrade their package to all day & would be a guest service nightmare.

Again, they are saying there will be E-Docs and you must supply a photo ID to get in (ie:driver's license) and that the response to the packages was so great that they will be AT CAPACITY with just package holders, and that's why they will be limiting numbers via an access point. And sorry if it seems ridiculous, but "you snooze you lose" sometimes applies! If package holders do indeed get the park to themselves, it'll be the same as an exclusive for pass holders.... it just won't include those who didn't jump on the package!

They are giving us geekazoids single shots of new stuff to discuss ad nausium. Such as the clock being built and the Triwizard Tourney cup. So lets discuss.

We know where the cup will be in the DC queue. Where is the cool clock going? My bet is somewhere in Hogwarts. The one in the 3 Brooms has spoons not a trident and a snake...

Huh. I have to admit that I, too, was disappointed that there was almost nothing new showcased in the video.

Anyway, discussion, uh.. what's there to really discuss on this? Maybe I'm not looking into it as deeply as you guys are, but discussing clock locations fails to really grasp me.

They are giving us geekazoids single shots of new stuff to discuss ad nausium. Such as the clock being built and the Triwizard Tourney cup. So lets discuss.

We know where the cup will be in the DC queue. Where is the cool clock going? My bet is somewhere in Hogwarts. The one in the 3 Brooms has spoons not a trident and a snake...

I think that there is a clock in Dumbledore's office, no? And you're right about the single shots, some of which were cool. I was more referring to the same damn interviews of Dan Radcliffe and Emma Watson chopped up into smaller pieces and being plastered over every video. And ironically enough, these interviews were filmed before Hogwarts and Hogsmede had even gone up.

Video had a few interesting shots the clock looked cool & at least we got to see some more wand boxes its something I guess.

Jerikw I get what e docs are (note I've been sick today cut me some slack) But this snooze I lose is total BS. UO for the most part when they do previews do it when the park is not open (after hrs.) so yes TMs & passholders will get a preview but it will be for a few hrs. not a whole day. This is EXACTLY what it states for the package which mean this is EXACTLY what they should get. I understand with the packages the area very well could reach capacity BUT you have the area open for that hr. for them in the morning than when the park opens the area is open simple as that. Because not all the package people will be spending the entire day there so it would be stupid (both on a guest service level & cash wise that people will spend there) to again I will say it "upgrade" their package. When the area reaches capacity package people or not they won't be letting people in so let everyone enjoy it after that hr. than close the area off/open it back up as it reaches capacity & than let more in as people leave. It's simple that no matter what they do UO will be screwing over guests so any way they cut it guest services better be ready. If the package people get an "upgrade" I as a loyal Passholder & TMs should also have weeks of previews all to them self its only fair.

I think they should put the Burrow in the park. That would be sweet. They need more things because a lot of people are going to go to the park to see Wizarding World so they need to make sure they don't waste people's time.

--- Update ---

I also feel that instead of Dementors on the ride they should put deatheaters because the dementors are kind of irrelevant to most of Harry Potter.

I think they should put the Burrow in the park. That would be sweet. They need more things because a lot of people are going to go to the park to see Wizarding World so they need to make sure they don't waste people's time.

--- Update ---

I also feel that instead of Dementors on the ride they should put deatheaters because the dementors are kind of irrelevant to most of Harry Potter.

Dementors are what Harry fears the most.

The clock was cool. I vote that it will be in Dumbledore's office as well. Or maybe in one of the shops. I am glad they went into detail over even the little things like the clock though. Makes us more emersed into the world.

Dementors are way more scaier then Death Eaters. Only Death Eaters that would frighten me would be Fenrir or Bellatrix. lol I will be my happiest when I'm in Hogwarts/Hogsmead so having the happiness sucked out of me would frighten me the most. Ok, minus Aragog. LOL

The clock was cool. I vote that it will be in Dumbledore's office as well. Or maybe in one of the shops. I am glad they went into detail over even the little things like the clock though. Makes us more emersed into the world.

Dementors are way more scaier then Death Eaters. Only Death Eaters that would frighten me would be Fenrir or Bellatrix. lol I will be my happiest when I'm in Hogwarts/Hogsmead so having the happiness sucked out of me would frighten me the most. Ok, minus Aragog. LOL

I agree Dementors are scarier than Death Eaters. The idea of reliving my worst memory would terrify me. I admit Bellatrix is frightening because she is crazy & Fenrir is insane but Lucius is just laughable so I don't think the Death Eaters would frighten me as much as the Dementors.

a little nit to pick on the Dementors in the ride. We are supposed to be muggles touring Hogsworts for the first time. Dementors can't be seen by Muggles, only by magical folk.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing them on the ride, but the story line doesnt mesh with the books for what its worth.

Dementors are what Harry fears the most.

Harry fears fear the most. I am talking about all of the scary deatheaters like fenrir and bellatrix. It is crucial that voldemort is in the ride also. The dementors would't be cool. So thanx Jymmymack.

--- Update ---

a little nit to pick on the Dementors in the ride. We are supposed to be muggles touring Hogsworts for the first time. Dementors can't be seen by Muggles, only by magical folk.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing them on the ride, but the story line doesnt mesh with the books for what its worth.

I agree.