The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 143 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Totally. I wonder if we will be seeing the Womping Willow before we see the Womping Willow, yet it will still be the same Womping Willow that we will end up seeing... I wonder...

If that's a hint, that could be interesting. The circular section of the show building could house the Willow, and the track passes it twice on two sides.

Multiple Choice:

Did Hermione fall on top Harry in:

A: a Walmart Parking Lot
B: a cheap motel in Newark, NJ
C: a dirt tunnel under a tree.

If Hermione and Harry had looked back over their shoulders from where they fell... what might they see?

A: Big Ben
B: Temple of Dendur
C: Monstrous Tree

Last edited:
C! A dirt tunnel under a tree

So we are going under the womping willow and we will be transported to some other place, possibly the shreiking shack? (I doubt will be going to the shack, but maybe a confirmed scene?)

C! A monstorus tree

I think we are going to have alot of quality time with the womping willow in this ride. I might just be getting this all wrong, but Teebin does have a way with all this mysterious stuff and riddles, so who knows maybe he's just trying to refer to something at walmart! :lol:

Last edited:
Multiple Choice:

Did Hermione fall on top Harry in:

A: a Walmart Parking Lot
B: a cheap motel in Newark, NJ
C: a dirt tunnel under a tree.

I'm pretty sure that's a trick question. They were somewhere trashy in Newark, but that could be anywhere as far as Newark goes. But I know it wasn't a motel...

^ I just added to the multiple choice. Plus, I said something 4-5 days ago that was sooooo telling yet no one picked up on it. Run the scene backwards!

It just hit me that... and I do not know this to be fact at all... the reason it happens like this could be a slow motion.. (meaning real time) time-turner moment from the films. Just a guess on my part I promise.

Last edited:
I thought it was Walmart & Big Ben... Guess I was wrong. Oh well.

Hmm... Now I'm gonna have to go back through that riddle that I have been doing so poorly at & try again.

BTW... Mr. Sand Hill Crane (the daddy) was hit by a Ford F-350 truck today. He is ok... but will be out of loop for a while. He is suffering from a "CONCUSSION" which he described as far more horrid than the wind gust. He said, "I was "HALFWAY" across the road and then bam!" Your prayers are welcomed.

BTW... Mr. Sand Hill Crane (the daddy) was hit by a Ford F-350 truck today. He is ok... but will be out of loop for a while. He is suffering from a "CONCUSSION" which he described as far more horrid than the wind gust. He said, "I was "HALFWAY" across the road and then bam!" Your prayers are welcomed.

I hope he gets well as soon as possible. Tell him the best of luck getting better from all of us here!

Umm, this is totally random but.....

Ok, while looking at Mookie's pic of the day over at ParkSleuth.com, which is a close up of the little cylindrical tower beside the Great Hall and the courtyard, I noticed it still doesn't have windows in place. I've just never seen a close up of it in a while so I had assumed they were there. It just seems incomplete or something. Has this already been discussed?

By CONCUSSION I guess you mean we get "hit" with something. I'm cluless about HALFWAY. Teebin, can you tell me if I've ever been right with my guesses?

I'm thinking we will get slammed around by the willow maybe even grabbed by it before we even see it. My imagination is going wild here Teebin am I onto something or totally crazy?