The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 156 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can see the plants misting us but only if we cant tell the plants doing it, like have fog or other missting locations could make it realistic (even in the ww I dont remember watering plants in the books).

I can see the plants misting us but only if we cant tell the plants doing it, like have fog or other missting locations could make it realistic (even in the ww I dont remember watering plants in the books).
Would it really be unusual, in a magical world that only wizards can see where things like candles float around, ghosts are regularly seen, and paintings move, that the plants might spray water - something that many plants require to survive? I'm not trying to pick on you, dreamcat, believe me... I'm just finding a lot of people claiming "it wasn't in the book." Misting plants (or plants that spray water) is WELL within the realm of things you'd fully expect to see in the Harry Potter Universe. Not every single last detail has to be something that was explicitly mentioned in one of the books.

Wow, I was looking over the stats for the WWoHP group that I admin on FB, I've got 11 members from Egypt! This is BIG!

It's nice to see the finishing touches. It seems we're at the point we're every day, at least for me, I look forward to either a Teebin riddle, a date for softs, and I'm hoping for a nice [new] high-res photo of Hogwarts.

It kind of sucks Steve Jayson wasn't the one doing the taste tests for the media folks. Instead of the 2000 ACF Chef of the Year, they get a man (Rick Florrel) that knows nothing about food (at least he didn't when I worked there).

I know they've confirmed that Butterbeer won't be sold in bottles but Pumpkin Juice will, but has there been any mention about the Hog's Head Ale?

I'm guessing it's gonna be a no go on the Hog's Head in bottles...might be wrong but I don't see them bottling it special...beer from the tap is better anyways :) (at least in my opinion hehe)

Even though they won't be selling Butterbeer in bottles, I kind of hope that they eventually do. (Like in a few years) So we can buy some & bring it home to people who can't make it out to Universal.

I got in trouble for this one yesterday

photo0169copy.jpg

Reactions: mantaguy
I got in trouble for this one yesterday

Don't worry if we even sneeze over the wall now Universal will complain. From the quality of the pic all you did was have some ver nice jumping skills so that's quite ok ;-) Thanks for the pic & what the heck are those white things around the sign pole is it decoration to spice up the pole? If it is interesting but not sure if I like the look.

Even though they won't be selling Butterbeer in bottles, I kind of hope that they eventually do. (Like in a few years) So we can buy some & bring it home to people who can't make it out to Universal.

Me too but not for others, for me! I want to be able to enjoy it at home and in Hogsmeade just like in the books. Out of the 3 special beverages, Butterbeer is the one I'm most looking forward to. I could almost care less about Pumpkin Juice.

This looked really nice all lit up inside too.

photo0162m.jpg

(I took this like 10 minutes before closing) When I was leaving the park I heard Potter music too. It was awesome.

EDIT: The song I heard was "Harry's Wondrous World"

Last edited:
This looked really nice all lit up inside too.

(I took this like 10 minutes before closing) When I was leaving the park I heard Potter music too. It was awesome.

EDIT: The song I heard was "Harry's Wondrous World"

I love that shot it says the lights are on can we open already? lol I mean really let's get some TMs trained & get this thing rolling already

Don't worry if we even sneeze over the wall now Universal will complain. From the quality of the pic all you did was have some ver nice jumping skills so that's quite ok ;-) Thanks for the pic & what the heck are those white things around the sign pole is it decoration to spice up the pole? If it is interesting but not sure if I like the look.

A screenshot from Prisoner of Azkaban:

_39541567_hogsmeade.jpg

Me too but not for others, for me! I want to be able to enjoy it at home and in Hogsmeade just like in the books. Out of the 3 special beverages, Butterbeer is the one I'm most looking forward to. I could almost care less about Pumpkin Juice.

Butterbeer is what I am most looking forward to also. So... yea I want to be able to buy some to bring home for myself. I would buy for others too though. Probably.