The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 155 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Christmas will be magical in Hogsmeade (not that being in Hogsmeade isn't magical already, but, yah know, it will be MAGICAL!!!)

This is, of course, assuming Universal will decorate the village with as much care an attention to detail as they have been for the past years on this project. It shouldn't be hard, though. Just throwing in some reefs and Christmas carolers already makes the Potter geek inside me pull a ^_^ face.

And at night that environment screams for a HHN scare zone. If they ever bring it to both parks again, dementors and death eaters -- and possibly werewolves -- is enough to make me excited.

I thought I'd share my thoughts with your thoughts... thoughts?

And at night that environment screams for a HHN scare zone. If they ever bring it to both parks again, dementors and death eaters -- and possibly werewolves -- is enough to make me excited.

I thought I'd share my thoughts with your thoughts... thoughts?

There's not enough money in the world that would get me into a dementor costume for HHN out on the streets...I thought my Jason costume was hot...but damn that would be downright miserable! LOL

There's not enough money in the world that would get me into a dementor costume for HHN out on the streets...I thought my Jason costume was hot...but damn that would be downright miserable! LOL

I forgot how warm Florida can be in October. Scratch the dementors; they couldn't make an outdoor scare zone be depressed and cold, any ways lol.

I would definitely love to see Hogsmeade at Christmas. I've never been to Universal for HHN. But I have been for Christmas. I've seen the Grinchmas twice. (Even tho my brothers tried to convince me we didn't need to see it.)

I don't see them doing anything for Christmas really this yr. since they just want to get the thing opened but in a few yrs. I could see them doing a few special things for the holidays.

Are there any plans to bring HHN back to IOA, and if so, will the event go to hogsmeade too? Can we expect to see death eaters and dementors prowling the village streets like in Deathly Hallows?

I finally read the AAA article. I will heed the advice of the writer... I shall Breathe. Or at least try to. It sounds so exciting, no matter how many times I hear about it in how many different ways, I get excited every time.

So the youtuber replied to my message:

I produce at a local news station. Jennifer Kron from NBC Universal sent an FTP of b-roll to my assignment editor, and the video is the package I cut from that b-roll.

Me thinks the PR staff would not like that...oh well.
As for the tree issue, our local nursery was tapped for a bunch of plants that you see around the area (mostly the magnolia bushes) and told us that they have been looking for slash pines that were already of height to purchase, and were directed to North Florida and their pine farms. Sounds like a start to a Forbidden Forest. But anyway...we were out last night as well.
Latest Behind the Thrills update.

Great pics BTT, Now if only you could find a way into the castle LOL. I keep hearing debates on here about when the soft Opening may occur, and while I am by no means an expert or a universal insider I'm going to throw my guess out there anyawys and say that I think the ealiest we can expect to see WWoHP soft open is May 17 even though it's bound to soft open later than that. It is a safe bet to say that by the first week of june Soft openings will be in full swing.

I keep hearing debates on here about when the soft Opening may occur, and while I am by no means an expert or a universal insider I'm going to throw my guess out there anyawys and say that I think the ealiest we can expect to see WWoHP soft open is May 17 even though it's bound to soft open later than that. It is a safe bet to say that by the first week of june Soft openings will be in full swing.

I think you have the right idea with your early date as far as when public soft will start. June would be too late because they want to start soft before the packages start May 28th. But like I said I would expect by mid May we would be able to get in there at least a few days a week. But with Universal you never know?

Nice update, Racheal!

I'm wondering if those huge flower(ish) things connected with the huge vines are going to do something. Spray something maybe? I don't think they're speakers, because there's already speakers attached to the greenhouse.

Nice update, Racheal!

I'm wondering if those huge flower(ish) things connected with the huge vines are going to do something. Spray something maybe? I don't think they're speakers, because there's already speakers attached to the greenhouse.

I would imagine those are misters to help keep things cool in conjunction with the the fans.