The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 157 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'd imagine that they'd already considered butterbeer to be sold over the counter, I just think that there's probably some sort of process they go through that would make selling it over the counter fairly unauthentic, and the finished product might not be all that great, either. I'm not exactly the expert on butterbeer here, but I, personally, don't see why they wouldn't sell it in bottles to bring home with you, or even give you the option to mail larger amounts of it elsewhere. That's a goldmine just waiting to be tapped.

This looked really nice all lit up inside too.

photo0162m.jpg

(I took this like 10 minutes before closing) When I was leaving the park I heard Potter music too. It was awesome.

EDIT: The song I heard was "Harry's Wondrous World"

How did you get in trouble with the signpost but not this one? Anyways this is still a frickin beautiful pic. THANKS!!! I agree with DisFreakBent, they really need to push up the opening. By the way it looks right now, I'd say 5 more weeks and all the work SHOULD be completed.

Yes, Durmstrang is a European school located either in Russia, Norway, or Sweden, for the location is unknown. Beauxbatons is a French school located near the city of Cannes, France, and it's not all-girls, although girls predominated if not were the only sex representing their school in the Triwizard Tournament.

Yes, Durmstrang is a European school located either in Russia, Norway, or Sweden, for the location is unknown. Beauxbatons is a French school located near the city of Cannes, France, and it's not all-girls, although girls predominated if not were the only sex representing their school in the Triwizard Tournament.

Thanks for the extended background! Now I know morebeacause I only read half of the Goblet of Fire and the movie gives you no background on the two schools.

Quarterstaff experience??? Who has a head shot, quarterstaff experience and can speak with a Russian accent??? Who on this forum has serious quarterstaff experience alone?

I hope they have an expert trainer!... This is kinda late in the game don't you think?

It specifically calls for male STUNT performers...are the Durmstrangs going to put on some type of high-energy stunt/performance show for us Muggles?

When durmstrang arrived at Hogwarts the did flips and stuff like that. So maybe they are going to perform some sort of quick show in that spot near FotH?

Quarterstaff experience??? Who has a head shot, quarterstaff experience and can speak with a Russian accent??? Who on this forum has serious quarterstaff experience alone?

I hope they have an expert trainer!... This is kinda late in the game don't you think?

No. They probably already have something choreographed they just need some stunt performers to learn. For a pro with kata experience or anyone who can handle any size staff it shouldnt be too hard to learn and get down in a week or two.

No. They probably already have something choreographed they just need some stunt performers to learn. For a pro with kata experience or anyone who can handle any size staff it shouldnt be too hard to learn and get down in a week or two.

But Beauxbatons was in the Ellen episode.If the Beauxbatons performers are already trained, why didn't Uni also train Durmstrang performers while Beauxbatons was getting trained? That seems kinda strange don't you think?

Or did Uni not wan't to have Durmstrang at the WWoHP but has now decided to?

Last edited:
Reactions: BJCool
As far as the casting notice goes if you saw the film & the video from Ellen you should have a clear idea of what it will be like. Each school will perform a small routine as part of what I would say would be around a 15-20min. show in the area with the big rock next to FOTH.

Thanks for the pic from PoA the detail is very nice maybe it's just the pic quality that is throwing me a bit off on the look but I'm sure it will look just like the movie pic posted.

As for the reason you can almost get in trouble with one over the other I don't want to say much but the closer to closing it's easier to get some pics.